Recent content by JOMO

1. J

Superprotege, the beast, is up for sale $12, 000

BUMP! Good luck on the sale. Car is a Beast and I have seen it run first hand.
  2. J

Stock block can handle 15 psi, oil pump can't lol

Good Luck and be safe. I'll be deploying the beginning of next year also. Good little write up though on just sensless beating. I prob would have done the same thing.
  3. J

Is it just me, or is the P5 cute?

+1. Open Dp helps that statement also.
  4. J

When you took a look at my P5 from the front, thats were the aggressive statements came from. Maybe it was just the front Mount..who knows.But my close buddies used to always crack innocent on me for driving a mazda/wagon. I remember when I had the "I heart my mazda" sticker on the back window...
  5. J

Porsche reveals new 911 Turbo

I like it. And Im only about 2hrs from Frankfurt.
  6. J

Turboing a p5 question

There are countless threads on this question. Look and the answer is there. Start with reading this. http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123727771&highlight=p5+turbo You have www.hiboost.com www.CPBoost.com Prob a few others..but I haven't researched the pro5 aftermarket in a...
  7. J

Never got cute for my p5. Agressive, mean, clean were the ones for the most part. I Dont even want to start on what I get told about the Miata though from co-workers.
  8. J

mspeedP5 Drag Race Report...

Nice times. We had similar times at 9psi. And 12's seem to be just around the corner for you. Radials/Street tires?
  9. J

FS - 2002 Protege5 - DC/MD/VA - $6.5 OBO

All 3 mazda's Huh..Good luck with all of them Phil.
  10. J

FS - 1991 Miata Turbo - DC/MD/VA - $5k

NOO! Sad to see this happen Phil. But good luck with the sale. Also, if you have any items laying around/part out let me know.
  11. J

Nice clean cars I saw while I was out....

From a car show on base this morning. There is another one tonight so I should have a few more up tomorrow sometime. 7341.jpg[/IMG]
  12. J

Few more in a nearby village.
  13. J

Few cars here on base that I stumbled upon.
  14. J

Should I buy these rims w/tires?

Thanks everyone for the input. Im not going to get them. Im pretty sure I want to go with suspension next.
  15. J

Should I buy these rims w/tires?

Your right about the condition. It is just hard to tell if its brake dust/dirt or actually just overall bad condition. Thats what I was considering. But for 410Euro I dont think they are worth it. I just have to find a good dealer for rims here in Germany/Europe so I dont get charged an arm and...
Back