Recent content by joeski

1. J

Transmission clunk

Hello there, I've got a 2005 3 hatchback A/T, with 10K miles. Luv the car overall but recently I have had a strange clunking noise. Heres what happens:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> Driving down the road light on the gas...
  2. J

Think my msp has both the 03 and 03.5 wheels on it

pip7441622, I have the same problem with my rims, except only one of them is Darker. I have a 3.5 Yellow speed, bought it in the dark and didn't notice it until about the second or third washing, b/c it was in the front. Took my car back to get the Re-flash and mentioned it, they said that a...
  3. J

Looking for a MSP in Charlotte

I live in Cornelius, NC. I purchased mine at Donald Craig Mazda in Mooresville. They have 2 Yellows and one 03 Black one left I believe. Let me know because I can get a $100 Customer referral credit, I'll split it with your bro. My MSP is currently in the thier shop getting TSB work done...
  4. J

Need Replacement Tire!!!

NoVaMSP, I have the same warrentee with my dealership, but it dosn't cover Road Damage. I ordered a replacment at the final cost of $233, Merry X-mass to my self I guess. Thank you MSP owners for all your input. Joe Ski
  5. J

Need Replacement Tire!!!

I'm going to stick with getting the same matching tire. I'll have to do some shopping around. Tire rack is $164 :'( The car only has 4,000 miles on it so Tread wear is no an issue. I guess I'll have to suck it up. I belive I picked up the nail in my devolpment. I live a new construction...
  6. J

Need Replacement Tire!!!

Got owned by a nail today. They were able to patch the hole in the tread area, but the nail was long and damaged the Bead. The Tire no longer makes a good seal with the Rim. Regaurdless I need to replace the tire, which sucks. Mazda Dealer says $200 bones and they have to order one. Anyone...
  7. J

Insurance Rate Question

26 yrs old, live in NC, no tickets pay $380/6 months.
  8. J

Rims are different Colors

From the gathering of knowledge from this thread, I have come to the conclusion that it is a manufacturer defect, and am going to take it to the dealer to see what can be done. Thank you all for your help, I just needed a 2nd or 3rd option. I wish it was brake dust ;)
  9. J

Ok below is a link to the pics of the wheels, there is a side by side and then just a side shot. I belive mx3ownzj00 might be correct in that this wheel is just darker than the rest (factory mistake). These photos are of of the wheels just cleaned, so no brake dust. side by side pic...
  10. J

I will post some pics tomorrow.
  11. J

mx3ownz00 I've had the car for about a month now. I've washed it only twice and only used car and a brush to clean the rims. When I first got the car it looked a bit strange, but when other people comment about it and I began to think it's not just me. It's just darker that the other rims...
  12. J

New owner of a MSP, just curious about something. I've looked at my rims several times and noticed 1 out of the 4 rims is darker than the rest. Has anyone else had this problem? I have the dark chrome rims; one of them just seems to be darker than the rest. Sorry if this is an already...
Back