Recent content by Jimal

1. J

What 16" steel wheels would fit a 2015 6?

UPDATE I ended up getting new 225/60 R16 winter wheel and tire package from Tire Rack and selling the Passat package.
  2. J

The stock (summer) tires on the Passat are 215/55 R17. The winter tires are 215/60 R16. Tire Rack lists a 225/60 R16 as a -3 winter wheel and tire package option. The 215s are probably 1/2" smaller in diameter, which I will need to take into consideration. Older 3 or a CX-3. Got it. Thanks.
  3. J

We're picking up a CPO MAZDA6 Grand Touring at the end of the month to replace the Passat TDI (that I traded my MS3 for a few years ago) that we are returning to Volkswagen. I have a set of barely used 16" snows that are currently on the Passat that I'd like to repurpose on the 6. I see Tire...
  4. J

Tire Rack 17" Winter Wheel/Tire Package - Used One Season - SOLD

Tire Rack 17" Winter Wheel/Tire Package - Used One Season 215/50 R 17 Dunlop Graspic DS3 snows on 17" x 7.5" Sport Edition A7 wheels, complete with TPMS sensors and lugs. Used one winter (approx. 3,500 miles) these tires have plenty of meat on them (we had plenty of snow last year). One wheel...
  5. J

Anyone noticed cruise control problems?

First of all, this thread is a triumph of using the Search function. I'm having the same exact issue with the 2010 MS3 I purchased in February but it wasn't until a long drive on hilly roads (Taconic Pkwy) that I noticed it happening repeatedly. I need to schedule my car for service so I will...
  6. J

My Velocity Red Mica 2010 MS3

First post. I had some fun at a nearby vacant parking garage.
Back