Recent content by Jerry g

1. J

2019 CX-5 Sport 6speed AWD w/Navigation

For Sale, no longer commuting due to Covid. Garage kept, showroom condition under 5K miles. Asking $20,900 Located in Northeast PA 18337
  2. J

2019 Floor Mats?

Every place I shop for them says it doesn't fit the 2019 CX5, what gives? Any info on that?
  3. J

Re-torquing chassis and body bolts

Thanks for the reply, I wouldn't mind doing it if there was a SB on it.
  4. J

Re-torquing chassis and body bolts

In the maintenance, it suggests re torquing the chassis and body bolts every 15K. Does anybody actually do this? Is there some instruction on it somewhere?
  5. J

What did you pay for your CX-5?

Northjersey was not budging either. I just purchased a 2019 CX5 Sport from Compass Motors in Middletown NY, Jeremy will deal.
  6. J

Front License Plate

Going to pick up my CX5 today. The dealer had to search for a car without the bracket on front. Says he has one, we will see in about an hour. I don't understand why they are so anxious to do something that is not reversible. There should be mandatory consent first.
  7. J

Front License Plate

Thanks for the reply, I was afraid that was the case. Here in PA, we don't use front plates and I ordered the car from a NY dealer.
  8. J

2019 CX5 vs 2019 Rav4

Just went through the same dilemma, ordered a CX5. I was able to get AWD and aluminum rims for about 5,000 less than the Toyota. I can't imagine Toyota expects you to spend 26,000 and get steel rims. Also, I made the mistake of buying a first model year Toyota, just don't.
  9. J

Front License Plate

Just ordered a 2019 CX5 Sport. Does the dealer drill through the front bumper cover to install plate or is there a mount?
Back