Recent content by jcrout7992

1. J

Winter is here...and my cx5 turbo is now a 2.0!

Not sure if this has been discussed, but the ambient air temp sensor would make sense for the situations when it behaves normally after it has been driven in under 20 degree temps then parked briefly, then driven again. My outside air temp always reads warmer for a few minutes in those...
  2. J

Winter driving

Very true. I was speaking in generalities in terms of factory vehicles.
  3. J

Winter driving

A few questions to help narrow the suggestions: -What part of the country do you live in? -How much snow was on the ground a d what was the temp? -What kind of tires? -How many miles on those tires? -How spirited were you driving at the time? FWD by nature tend to understeer/push through...
  4. J

Winter is here...and my cx5 turbo is now a 2.0!

I put down a $500 deposit at my Toyota dealer a couple weeks ago to be 1st on the list when it arrives. It's refundable in the event I change my mind. The numbers are too good to resist right now. If the MSRP ends up being too high I'll fall back on a GTR.
  5. J

Best place to list a used car?

Do you guys have an opinion on which used car website is best for a private owner listing? I've used Autotrader and Cars.com in the past, but it's been about 6 years. I have an '11 MINI Cooper S to sell. -Thanks
  6. J

2020 CX-9 gets a 10 ft lb bump in torque with 93 octane

Curious to see if the CX-5's 2.5T gets the same. https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a29637390/2020-mazda-cx-9-new-features/
  7. J

2.5T Piggyback

Burger Motorsports is considering developing one of their JB4 piggybacks for the 2.5T. Below is the response I recieved to my inquiry this weekend. I suspect they could be persuaded to hurry it along if they heard from a number of the members on this forum. I'm also going to post this on the...
  8. J

2.5T Piggyback

Burger Motorsports is considering developing one of their JB4 piggybacks for the 2.5T. Below is the response I recieved to my inquiry this weekend. I suspect they could be persuaded to hurry it along if they heard from a number of the members on this forum. I'm also going to post this on the...
  9. J

2.5T Piggyback

10. J

Hyundai N Products

https://www.automobilemag.com/news/high-performance-hyundai-tucson-n-rumored/ It looks like this segment could be heating up. Hyundai is scheduled to debut some of their future N offerings at Geneva this year. A mild "N-line" upgrade to a number of current vehicles(more show than go), with...