Recent content by Ice88

1. I

LankyKiwi's Rally-flavored SP20

There was two different 4-2-1 exhaust manifolds, one came with the Mazdaspeed variant and the other a simple cast jobby by comparison (just as an fyi). The looms are the same pending awd iirc. Intake cams are the same between DE (AU/JDM/NZ) and ZE though :)
  2. I

WTB FSH9 intake camshaft and FSD7 Exhaust Camshafts

Not quite, the exhaust is more or less the same across all models and markets. The intake cam varied, Asia (Aus included) got different intake cams (FSH9) :)
  3. I

iracemine's purpose built N/A ST2 thread

It gets used up, the rate all depends on how much shock it absorbs AFAIK.
  4. I

GI: 505 Intake Manifold Round 3

I really can't say anything else, ^^ is a perfectly formed response. Calmn, logical and without the vitriol that leads to an escalation of events. So simply quoting for truth.
  5. I

Last I heard, he was waiting on fabricator to finish up and ship him the manifold for testing.
  6. I

Installshield's NA Build

bump ;)
  7. I

Want to put a FS-DE engine into an MX5 (Miata). I have a couple of options, one is a B18 manifold which has its own issues (port spacing), custom manifold like yours or ITBs. Nah just when you rotate a FS 90 degrees so the tranny is at the back, the throttle body faces the firewall. Should...
  8. I

Is there any chance of having the plenum rotated 180 degrees for one?
  9. I

Mazdas247 Mazda of the Month | December

Nice to see a functional car as car of the month :D What turbo are you running? 2860/2871? And what offset are the rims?
  10. I

JDM_Pro5's Build Thread

Damn they're a dime a dozen here :(
  11. I

JDM_Pro5's Build Thread

SRs came with Disco Potatoes (at least JDM/AUDM) which are 2860 Garrett. So bigger then msp turbo :)
  12. I

Caboose 3.0

OK photo update this time :D Unfortunatley I dont have a photo of the radiator support panel that came with the car, but it really was rippled (picture surface of the moon). As such it really needed replacing, I purchased a Non OEM panel, which frankly didn't cut the mustard it was all out of...
  13. I

Caboose 3.0

lol no. It'd melt hella quick, exhaust temps are actually pretty flipping high. O2 sensor cooks itself :S I run Adaptronic E440D. There a newish company, but there product is fantastic :) @Circuit, yeah love the position. Just need to work out if a Braille will turn over the behemoth. There...
  14. I

Caboose 3.0

Yeah last time was a bit too race spec, want to dial it back a little this time. Was all function and little form, starting it required you to sort of stroke it the right way etc. This time, I want to get everything working, make it clean and more subtle interior/function wise. Quieten down the...
  15. I

Caboose 3.0

Time to start collecting parts again: - Need hose cutters - Braided Line - AN6 - AN Spanners - 90 Degree AN10 Fitting - Extra ECU + Loom to extend existing loom. Already ordered a host of other parts. That will take a while to get here. Stuff is kinda coming together, really need to order the...
Back