Recent content by henex1980

1. H

Coolant recovery tank

@MazdaCX92013 I am asking for your opinion. I have a 2008 CX-9 with a mileage of 180 thousand miles. The oil has a good color and there is no loss of coolant. Is this drain hole in the CX-9? Is the liquid leaking in this place when the sealant is damaged? If there are no traces of coolant...
  2. H

2007~2015 Possible Engine Leak 3.7L

I don't think there is any oil leakage. The more the coolant. This is not from a water pump. I think it's the hydraulic cushion that leaks oil.
  3. H

Valve clearance?

My mechanic, a good friend who has an LPG installation service, says that when the valves get tight, the vacuum grows upwards.
  4. H

Valve clearance?

The Ford service technician says that the valve clearance should be checked after 250,000 km. It is mainly about exhaust valves. By the way, I wonder how many kilometers our v6 duratec does. I hope that the mileage of 500,000 km can be done.
  5. H

Valve clearance?

Yes. Has LPG fuel
  6. H

Valve clearance?

My friend has 200,000 km of mileage and a burned out valve seat.
  7. H

I have a few questions, fluid FL22, mileage and water pump

Perhaps the best way is to analyze the engine oil for glycol. The laboratory for me will do such an oil test for 15usd. If the test shows coolant in oil, the pump can be kicked out.
  8. H

CX-9 Failing Water pump symptoms?

Perhaps the best way is to analyze the engine oil for glycol. The laboratory for me will do such an oil test for 15usd. If the test shows coolant in oil, the pump can be kicked out.
  9. H

Valve clearance?

The engine runs quietly and well. the problem is that the valve clearance in this engine is getting smaller and you can't hear it. the valve gets tight and burns out the heads. It's dangerous. The play is getting smaller and you won't hear it. I'm 180,000 miles and maybe it's not bad but...
  10. H

Valve clearance?

I mean the 3.7 engine
  11. H

Valve clearance?

Has no one from the forum checked the valve clearance? The valves are regulated by glasse
  12. H

1st gen CX-9 transmission protection?

Thank you for your answer. I mean how to check the oil level. My fluid is clean and has 15,000 miles since the change.
  13. H

Hello. Colleagues, can you describe how to check the condition of the oil in the automatic transmission? Is the filler cap under the air filter? 2 years ago I changed the oil in a dynamic way. Please help. My Mazda is from 2008 and I have an oil dipstick.
  14. H

Hello. Colleagues, can you describe how to check the condition of the oil in the automatic transmission? Is the filler cap under the air filter? 2 years ago I changed the oil in a dynamic way. Please help. My Mazda is from 2008 and I have an oil dipstick.