Recent content by hatchguy

1. H

Swapping Interior Lights

Here is a link for you I bought mine off eBay I believe. I have a 2011. Mine are bright white with a slight blue tint. Let me look up the link... Yup, here you go: http://www.ebay.com/itm/370738770916 They look great! You'll be pleased.
  2. H

Scratched clear coat backing into garage

Just curious if you tried rubbing compound? I backed into a pole with a rental car once and rubbed it all out. Sounds like yours is an actual scratch though. Worth a try I guess.
  3. H

CX-5 sharkfin antenna on 2011 Mazda3 Hatchback?

The new Mazdas have sharkfin antennas. I see them on the CX-5s all the time. Anyone know if you could buy an OEM sharkfin from Mazda and replace the older pointy antenna on a 2010-2013 Mazda Hatchback? My hatch is gunmetal blue and it would be great to get one in the same color but I think 2014...
  4. H

Where did you get your hids?

I agree with willis2k. I bought the kensun 6000k hids that came in the little metal box from Amazon and couldn't be happier. I mounted the slim ballasts in the little metal channel on either side of the car, then ran the wires and zip tied everything. My buddy said it looks factory. So far so...
  5. H

Detailing Products

I do the following: 1. Pay for a cheap exterior wash 2. Drive home and immediately use Mother's clay bar kit with Showtime Quick detailer. 3. Finish with Mother's liquid California Gold Brazilian Carnuba Cleaner Wax. 4. Apply Mother's Back to Black on all exterior black plastic parts. 5. Black...
  6. H

Is my diagram correct? 3 OHM Resistor Install in Mazda3

Hi Everyone I'm new here. I drew a diagram of what I'm planning to do to my 3 Hatch. I bought these Front switchbacks from Vleds (hoping they're bright enough - couldn't afford the new Tritons)...
  7. My Hatch.JPG

My Hatch.JPG

Back