Recent content by hanzo040107

1. H

FS: KLC157 Whiteline rear sway bar end links, practically new - SOLD

FS: KLC157 Whiteline rear sway bar end links, practically new KLC157 Whiteline rear sway bar end links. Practically new, tried to install them and notice they don't fit a Mazdaspeed3. Fits gen 1 Mazda3. My loss is your gain. Free shipping from Hawaii, that's already a deal in itself. :-) List...
  2. H

Hawaii MazdaFest 2011

The event was a success again as usual. I didn't announce it but I am an independent AMSoil dealer so if anyone needs any AMSoil products I can get them & will give a discount too. I carry mostly the 6 month/10k mile oil but can get the year signature series 1 year oil too. I can get anything on...
  3. H

MS3 Front End Clunk

I wanted to replace my front sway bushings with a Prothane type, do you guys know if the spacing between the bushing bracket bolt holes is 2" or 2 5/8"??? It'll matter on the part number that I have to order, also getting mine with a greasable fitting to make it easier to regrease too. Or does...
  4. H

Black Smoke on WOT. Can a HT or AP fix this?

I get black smoke on WOT, can a HT or AP fix this? I do have the oil filter conversion on my car & I know it wasn't perfectly flat when it was put on & leaks a lil. I kinda doubt its that causing the smoke though I'm sure under WOT, the oil would probably get a lil thinner & could leak out...
  5. H

EMP-Elite Mazda Performance Meet

You can help me keep the club going & alive, are you hardcore? It is a bit of a handful for one person, especially when you got your own family stuff first.
  6. H

EMP-Elite Mazda Performance Meet

Nothing planned for Dec, i need to start planning stuff again. EMP has been a bit dormant since we recently had our 1st child. Or a new president could work too. :)
  7. H

tail light LED's

Sounds good. Just let me know where to send the money. Might wanna PM the info for your own privacy.
  8. H

tail light LED's

Sounds good. Just let me know where to send the money. Might wanna PM the info for your own privacy.
  9. H

tail light LED's

Surprised these haven't sold yet. How long were they used approximately? If you can do 45 shipped to Hawaii, zip 96816, I'm interested. A small Priority Mail flat rate box is probably the cheapest method w/o possibly getting damaged in an envelope. Do you have the 3rd brake light too? Just asking.
  10. H

FS: Cobb Drop Springs

Sold & shipped. Mods close this thread. Thanks.
  11. H

Yes I am the 2nd owner. I made the ad in kind of a rush, I forgot to mention that. Original ad said he used them for about 3000 miles, I used them only about 2000 miles myself. That's still not many months or miles of use for springs. They'll still give you lots of years of a nice, dropped...
  12. H

Bump for a lower price
  13. H

Where is Gatineau, QC? How much were you thinking is fair?
  14. H

I catch what you're saying but its 250 plus shipping new. This is only 210 total, plus the springs are so barely used that they're just as good as new. Save probably a good 50 bucks or so over new.
  15. H

I put an attachment, I hope it works. I don't have the picture of the springs on the web anywhere, just my camera. Cobb drop springs for sale from Hawaii. 190 shipped. Sorry for the lil extra, it cost a lil more to ship from here. Used for about 2 months, took off because I upgraded to...
Back