• Got Stuff to Sell or Buy? You can post an ad for free in our Marketplace, just follow the Rules. Thanks!

Recent content by gtg465x

1. G

Very slight scraping noise while moving

Just bought a 2019 GT about a month ago. It has 750 miles now, and I've come to notice a very, very slight scraping sound once I get above about 15 mph that seems to get slightly louder with speed, but even at its loudest, it's quiet enough that most people wouldn't notice it (my wife can't...
  2. G

What did you pay for your CX-9?

They switched to new LED headlights in July for the GT and Signature trims, and they perform MUCH better than the old LED headlights. You can compare the differences in performance here: https://www.iihs.org/ratings/vehicle/mazda/cx-9-4-door-suv/2019#headlights
  3. G

Some dealerships say they will give you the Costco discount, but they arent really part of the Costco Auto program. If the dealership is part of the Costco Auto program, they will have a Costco rep working there that handles all sales through the program. You need to go to the Costco Auto...
  4. G

Just picked up a 2019 Grand Touring FWD in Snowflake White Pearl for $35,000. I really just went for a test drive, but the price was a lot better than I expected. MSRP is $42,085, so over $7,000 off (freak) ($4,335 dealer / Costco discount and $2,750 Mazda discount). I used the Costco Auto...