Recent content by GJT

1. G

Door trim cleaning? 2017 CX-5

Gyeon leather cleaner mild and Gyeon leather coat. Keeps the satin/matte finish. 303 protectant can be fine as well. If the material is worn down, both won‘t help unfortunately. I would test this using some dishwashing soap first. If the spot disappears if you wipe it with a wet cloth, leather...
  2. G

Door trim cleaning? 2017 CX-5

I clean it using a mild leather cleaner which is also suitable for synthetic leather. I also use a protectant (leather coat, again suitable for synthetic leather) for all these parts.
  3. G

To many wheel weights on 19" OEM wheels? (>100 grams)

The glued on weights are near the valve. It seems like a counterbalance (a clamp on weight) is in exactly the opposite site on the inside of the wheel. 120 grams of glue on leads, 55 grams (one piece) clamp on lead.
  4. G

To many wheel weights on 19" OEM wheels? (>100 grams)

I have a set of OEM 19" Signature wheels (Chrome shadow) with OEM Toyo tires. Two of them are balanced with 3 or 4, 5-gram wheels weights. Two others have a LOT of wheel weight on them. 20 and 22 x 5-grams (total of 110 grams!) on the outside (behind the spokes). On the inside in the opposite...
Back