Recent content by ghetto waggon

1. G

Has anyone used Mazda's IPOD integration Kit?

I purchased it from protegegarage. It plugs up just fine and rests in the glove box. However, sound quality isn't great. I wouldn't spend $130 on it ever again!
  2. G

Any photographers in here?

i don't think any of the above lenses are subject specific, really. despite people's beliefs, i've had both and the 24-105 performs as good or better than the 24-70 in low light. i've gotten away with shooting entire weddings with just that lens. but, I am specifically curious about the...
  3. G

Any photographers in here?

aren't some of you using the 17-55/2.8IS lens? it seems like forever ago, but i remember a few posting that it was their workhorse. if yes- do you still have it, and like it? i've been all over the place with 16-35, 17-40, 24-105, 24-70, 10-22 and just don't seem to use them once i get them.
  4. G

YES! 3.2 Roadster coming to North America

prices start at 72k
  5. G

Pick My Wheel Color For 2008

Black wheels, orange lip is very nice (original). I'm curious..how do you go about painting them? Isn't there a nasty protective film on the wheel?
  6. G

20% off Dell printer and camera coupon

I would caution you into purchasing a 40D. I've had 3 different bodies, and each of them has an LCD with a terrible purple cast. Makes you think your white balance is off when it's really not!
  7. G

HiBoost

I think that's all that needs to be said. Do a credit card chargeback and fraud investigation through your bank (paypal will leave you high and dry!) Make .pdf's of every email and records of any phone conversations Ridiculous HiBoost!
  8. G

fun run with boxterS this weekend pics 56k GO watch paint dry

who gives a s*** what proportion of the original size they are? they are too big. and get some fogs.
  9. G

'07 MS3 v.s '07 SRT8 Jeep Grand Cherokee

absolutely rediculous car! my friend's runs 11s with light mods. but, i've heard they aren't much good after 50k...
  10. G

7800 Whp

sorry i missed you! we were planning on going to NHRA this weekend in Richmond to follow the team, but they blew the engine and caused over $100,000 in damage, so theyre not going to run. The truck ran a mid 7 qtr.
  11. G

Shoudl I get a MP3 ECU from here?

i've had 3 mp3 ecu's. Every single person told me an ECU is a YES / NO (works / doesn't work) situation. Definitely not the case! Ask if it was flood damaged. You can also search for valid serial numbers to have him verify.
  12. G

7800 Whp

yep requires much less air to burn than petrol
  13. G

7800 Whp

I imagine it will be less than 5 years before the show stoppers are hybrids and hydro powered. But yes, $23 per gallon for the fuel, 20 gallons for the 1/4 run ...somebody has money
  14. G

7800 Whp

they are definitely less organized than NHRA, but no doubt there was some serious competition. Scotty's son set the world record for the pro-mod class on Saturday I believe.
  15. G

7800 Whp

Had a friend that works on the crew for a top fuel racing team, invited me out for a behind the scenes visit to MIR last weekend. Always interesting to witness 80x the power that we put out! 4 sec qtr mile Burns 80 gal of Nitromethane in 1 mile Engine rebuild every run Titanium everything...
Back