Recent content by FV9

1. F

How to replace center bumper trim molding on '17 CX-9 Signature?

I found this thread. https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/index.php?threads/2016-cx-9-bumper-removal.123864039/ Sadly, when I went to pull out on the plastic trim the surrounds the right front, it does not appear to pull straight out after removing the push pins and I broke a few clips. It appears...
  2. F

How to replace center bumper trim molding on '17 CX-9 Signature?

My wife hit a boulder and cracked the center lower molding strip. I ordered a new one but have no idea how to remove the damaged one and cant find a DIY online. Does anyone have any idea? The piece is item #10 on this diagram...
  3. F

22X10.5 wheel with 40 offset?

Thanks all! Appreciate the info.
  4. F

2016 Mazda CX-9 Signature with Curva Concept C50 Gloss Black Wheels

Bobhope - You still here? Curious how they have worked out for you long term?
  5. F

22X10.5 wheel with 40 offset?

Has anyone else tried this size wheel on the CX9 aside from Bobhope123 as noted below in a 2017 post? I really like the look and am curious if anyone has gone with it and with what results? THis would be for my wife's 2017 Signature. Thanks!
  6. F

2017 cross bar recommendations?

It does. I appreciate the comments. Thanks!
  7. F

2017 cross bar recommendations?

Would love to hear about roof rack cross bar recommendations. Planning on going with a Thule roof box for skis, boots, family trip gear, etc. Do the OEM cross bars provide enough clearance so a Thule box with universal feet won't mar the roof paint? Or do I have to go Thule or Yakima cross bars...
  8. F

2017 CX9 Signature surging when stopped

No. Would that have somehow contributed?
  9. F

Thats the one I found earlier. Didnt seem to have a definitive answer. Either way, mine is going back to the dealer tomorrow. Oh, and it started hesitating and surging/stumbling under heavy acceleration when it was trying to downshift. Im assuming its fuel/air related.
  10. F

Hello all! Just picked up a brand new 2017 CX9 Signature for my wife today. Sadly, on the way home the check engine light came on. IN addition, it is surging when stopped. I tried my OBDII scanner, but it wouldnt read so Im thinking the 2017 isnt OBDII compliant. Anyone know if that is the case...
Back