Recent content by frankief

1. F

Airrex Air suspension and Autopilot V2

Hey guys i had posted this suspension for sale a few months back, i had sold it on ebay and the buyer never paid. Well here it is once again Airrex engineered Air suspension straight from Taiwan. I paid 2600 Dollars for the suspension in 2012 and i bought it from bag-riders along with the...
  2. F

Airrex Air suspension FOR SALE!!! $1650

SOLD on ebay awaiting payment!
  3. F

UnZipHer Mazda2 Build Thread

Hey Unzip i see you got a nice truck anyways sorry about Bringing up the past but I saw pictures of your Mazda2 and saw you had one of those quick release steering wheels, what adapters and stuff did you use? It seems like a cool mod. Thanks I would appreciate it if you could give me some info...
  4. F

Buying coilovers but I have concerns

Okay cool I'm probably going to get the k-sports but I was really considering the Tein coilovers though hmm tough choice
  5. F

Yeah il definitely be getting the skid plate, Orlando has some bumpy roads.
  6. F

Is the back maxed out? Or you can't tuck rear tire?
  7. F

I want to tuck wheels I hope I find some that go super low, might just need airbags.
  8. F

I'm definitely going with coilovers now it's just a matter of which
  9. F

Form over function is beautiful.
  10. F

Guess?

Indeed please price us (wow)
  11. F

Guess?

I need to get my hands on these or I will DIE!!!! Come on guys!!!
  12. F

Lol not only squirrels im going for the snow plow look, the lower the better thanks Man you're a lot of help
  13. F

I need some rear Camber!!!!!

Hellaflush is frowned upon I know but I'm just looking for a minor rear camber tweak, Il take the measurments Brewer Thanks :)
  14. F

Anyone know which coilovers can get my 2 as low as possible? Is it the H&R's?
  15. F

I need some rear Camber!!!!!

I'm desperate for some rear camber for my 2 but that beam is killing me.... I talked to a company over shims but no luck..someone give me an idea that doesn't involve giving up please :)
Back