Recent content by fantomas

1. F

All weather mats question

I just installed the mats today and I'm not impressed with them. I even sent them an email saying how badly they cover the area right behind the cup holders. They basically extend up to where the factory carpet mat goes down the isle.
  2. IMG_1774.JPEG

IMG_1774.JPEG

3. IMG_1773.JPEG

IMG_1773.JPEG

4. F

All weather mats question

The Weathertechs for 2020/2021 2nd row captain chairs have been out for a bit over 2 weeks now. Has anyone ordered and installed them? I'm about to pull the trigger on it, just looking to see if there are any glaring issues with it...
  5. F

Anyone making weatherproof floor liners for the 2020 CX-9 with captain’s chairs?

The third row is the same, it's the second row that's different. There's an isle between the two seats, the cup holder extends out, and I haven't seen any floor liners address it. Or maybe the third row isn't the same because these seats are different?
  6. F

Anyone making weatherproof floor liners for the 2020 CX-9 with captain’s chairs?

From what I can tell, 2020 is the first year with the 2nd row captains chairs, but I can't find a floor liner that has adapted to cover all 3 rows plus the space between the captains chairs. Does anyone have any suggestions? Weathertech has the option to choose the 6 seater without console...
  7. F

CX-5 Oil Change with Filter

Thanks! This is exactly what I needed to see. I didn't even know there was a "SW" version, should fit the bill perfectly the CX-5. Judging by the pictures in this thread there should be enough room between the drain hole and oil filter. As for the '12 Subaru Outback we own, I'll probably go with...
  8. F

Am I right to assume F-106 is the correct valve? CX-5 isn't specifically named in any of the Fumoto info I can find... it kind of just falls under in the "all other" catagory
  9. F

Has anyone installed the fumoto valve? Just wondering if I can use the F-106N by itself, or if I actually need to use the adapter (ADP-106).
Back