Recent content by expo2

1. E

2013~2016 Driver side seat rail extenders

Has anybody extended the seat rails on their driver's seat. I can find any aftermarket companies selling rail extenders for the Mazda CX-5.
  2. E

Is this a great price for a 2019 CX-5 GT?

Some shady dealers offer unbelievable prices just to lure in buyers then add fees.
  3. E

Oil Choice, oil consumption

I have 160,000 miles on my 2014. Change the 0w20 valvoline every 10,000 miles and only down 1/2 quart during that period.
  4. E

Replacing 2014 CX-5 GT halogen fog light bulbs w/LEDs

@whistlermack Did you completely remove the metal shield inside the stock housing?
  5. E

Replacing 2014 CX-5 GT halogen fog light bulbs w/LEDs

@regtor Which Fahren LED bulbs did you buy? I have a 2014 CX-5 and installed ZonCar H11 H8 Led Fog Light Bulb Yellow. These lights don't have an adjustable beam with an adjustable locker ring to ensure the best beam pattern. I didn't realize this until after I installed them. I'd like to get a...
  6. E

2014 touring rear end squeak

The squeak went away after I changed out the rear shocks (right rear specifically). Had to live with that squeak for about a year or so until the aftermarket came out with an affordable replacement.
  7. E

Valve gasket scam

I recently had my 2014 CX5 at the dealership for fresh trans fluid and an engine oil change (140,000 mi). The car was in the shop overnight and I had a loaner car. Coincidentally during this 2-day time period my cell phone crapped out and I bought a new one. When I turned it on, I noticed like 3...
  8. E

rear bumper fog lights/reflectors.

Front and rear fog lights are useless as tits on a bull. Only serve to blind or annoy other drivers, especially when road surface is wet. Stock lights are brighter than ever. Enough already.
  9. E

2014 touring rear end squeak

My 2014 cx5 touring squeaks loudly from the right rear when I go over bumps. It doesn't happen in the rain. The dealer has been of no help. Told me it might be the shock; another time they were sure it was the brake scraper hitting the rotor (how does the scraper contact the rotor if the brakes...
  10. E

To WeatherTech or Not To WeatherTech?

weather tech liners I got the liners. I have the oem weather mats for sale $59 plus shipping.
  11. E

Fender Flares for CX-5

I keep looking and checking back with 247, but nothing available for reasonable cost. I'm not changing wheels until I can get flares. If they don't show up soon, I'm going to look for another car. Did I really just say that - yeah that's it - find another vehicle to mod. While I like the looks...
  12. E

CorkSport 2013+ CX-5 Lowering Springs

Sweet
  13. E

About to pull the trigger on the CX-5 but worried about issues

No issues. Get the meteorite gray. It matches the bumper.
  14. E

Garage or Car Cover?

Garage. Covers scratch the finish.
  15. E

Curt, Drawtite or Reese Hitch?

Curt is the best.
Back