Recent content by Euro3

1. E

How much did you pay for your 3 ???

wow...this thread is still alive? BTW: I ended up not getting a 3 since my wife didn't want it at all... Still holding on to the Maxima for now :)
  2. E

yah or nay for clear bra

Well, if you think about it... What would you rather have repainted... Bumper or Hood.... I'm not saying you made a wrong choice...but I personally would have went for the hood first...
  3. E

Need some help........ PLease help me.......

Hope this helps......... http://www.crutchfield.com/S-qtUetgkDjbS/cgi-bin/autoinfo/Speakers.asp?s=0&id=17106&cc=01
  4. E

How much did you pay for your 3 ???

I don't know if you guys have a thread like this or not.... If it's a repost - - - sorry... I went to check the 3's out yesterday & I like 'em but my wife doesn't... I think I'll be able to convince her if we get the fully loaded one...(which they didn't have in stock) They didn't even have one...
  5. E

AC on the 3s sucks?

Hey, have his daughter just e-mail me what he fixed.... or maybe I can give the guy a call.... I was born and raised in Poland and have no problems translating parts....
  6. E

Another newbie here...Have a couple of questions.

Thanks for the quick reply... I am planning on driving the car for about a year & then get a diesel... The reason why I'm taking a car from the US is because they're more expensive over there & I can actually make some money on this... The thing is that all the cars are imported that are not...
  7. E

Oil change need special filter tool?

So help me understand this... I need to buy some extra O rings & special filters from the dealership? I am going to be taking the car to Europe (when I buy one)... & there will be no dealership to service the car for me there....
  8. E

Lip Spoiler

Hey, I'm new here & don't know much about the 3's yet (I don't even own one yet) BUT...I saw a lip spoiler for the 3 on E-Bay for $118 today... here.... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7912136324&category=33638&sspagename=WDVW
  9. E

Oh, and one more quick thing... When I look at posts in a thread, I see the latest reply first & in order to see the original post, I have to scroll all the way down... Is there any way to adjust that? Thanks again, Sam
  10. E

Hey guys, I currently drive a 98 Maxima & well...it's old. I was considering a Mazda6 but I am moving to Europe in March of next year & I have to buy a car without having payments in order to take it overseas & honestly, I can't spend $22-$23K on a car... I browsed this forum for a bit &...
Back