Recent content by Eracer

1. E

FS: Mazdaspeed 3 Parts:

Update: G2 Paint kit: SOLD Gas Pedal: SOLD Floor Mats: SOLD OEM Motor mount: SOLD All other parts still up for grabs....
  2. E

PM'ed you back. All other PM's replied to.
  3. E

Update: G2 Paint kit: SOLD Gas Pedal: SOLD Floor Mats: SOLD All other parts still up for grabs....
  4. E

No problem happy to comply!
  5. E

Thanks it needs a cut though. Will throw in a free hand full with purchase. (flash)
  6. E

Updated top photo per your request,
  7. E

Sure i can do that when I get home tomorrow.
  8. E

All PM's replied to.
  9. E

For sale Mazdaspeed 3 Parts: All parts are new or taken off of car with less than 5oo miles. Will fit Mazdaspeed 3 2007-209 and Mazda 3, may fit older than 2007 Mazda 3. Prices do not include shipping or paypal fees. Local pickup welcome. Parts are located in Northern New Jersey. Email or PM if...
  10. E

FS: 2008.5 True Red Mazdaspeed 3 GT with NAV

Thanks it's a great little car, sips gas and is an awesome all around ride. Should not be to bad to import a used car into the country as the US speed 3 GT and Canadian spec speed 3 GT are basically the same. I would like to use the bucks from the sale for my project twin screw G8 LS3 GXP and...
  11. E

FS: 2008.5 True Red Mazdaspeed 3 GT with NAV

True Red 2008.5 mid-year model refresh Mazdaspeed 3 GT which included black interior trim, a revised instrument cluster, radio improvements and a combination leather/Alcantra seating surfaces. Fully loaded, Including OEM NAV, Sirrus radio, auto dimming mirror/compass and wheel locks. Still...
  12. E

Anybody have gaps on their bumpers?

Correct! I have seen this happen on a regular 3 right in front of me. It does not take much contact to pop the edges of the bumper cover out of place.
  13. E

Besides the Dashhawk..

Figures I just bought one yesterday!
  14. E

d/p turbo stud torque specs

Most people say yes but I can tell you at the temps those studs see it won't last long at all.
  15. E

Anybody have gaps on their bumpers?

My front seems to be fine but the rear starts off fine (nice and even) and ends with a larger gap between quarter panel and bumper. I have looked at many 3's and no two are alike. The uniformity of the gap varies car to car. On my Mazdaspeed MX5 it was a royal pain to realign the bumper. There...
Back