Recent content by Enderwiggin9969

1. E

man vs beast

wow that is some good s*** i kill these huge ass wolfspiders around my house with my airsoft gun things take like 5 shots before they die. on another note. you killed a rabbit with a paintball shot from a slingshot? wtf you run out of co2 or something?
  2. E

Spring break 06: Worked on car!

wow wow man that is a pretty nice car and i love your storage idea =) i think the same way
  3. E

windshield repair

windshield well i need to replace my windshield. and i know i should post this in the kentucky forum but since no one has posted there in weeks i figure people will actully see it here. i was wondering for anyone livin in the kentucky loueville area do you know a good glass shope to get my...
  4. E

painting interior pieaces

ok well im trying to get a idea on how to paint the interior plastic pieaces of my pro5. but the thing is i want them to be not very shiny how would i go about doing that.(i want them to be black also) i have sent pm's to allt he people i searched up who painted there interior pieaces but the...
  5. E

Just wanted some input from P5 owners

hrm i hate to be a ass but when someone asks for info just give it to them instead of saying seven million times SEARCH if he is new here and needs info im sure he dosent know what to search for. and now you may flame me
  6. E

windshield repair in louiville

windshield repair anyone know of a good window place to go to in the louiville area of kentucky?
  7. E

Dear Crackhead ....*Guaranteed not a Repost*

omg that s*** was so funny
  8. E

What have you done to your P5 today?

heh well i got in her and drove her to work andd back =D didnt do anything special and she still makes me smile =)
  9. E

msp ecu

hmm the msp ecu really wouldnt do anything enless i got a turbo kit huh why is that? because the msp is turbo charged and the ecu is set up for that or what? and this is yet one more dumb question what if any are the draw backs of changeing out your ecu? i mean if i put a mp3 ecu what would be...
  10. E

Keeping up with the Jones's

heh why is it that people have a problem just because they want bigger and better things. i wish i had a evo 10 but that dosent make me insecure does it? i mean just because tom wants bills car so he goes out and mods his own only means tom and bill have a "competitive sprit" is that so wroing?
  11. E

msp ecu

this is just a quick question. what would the gains of a msp ecu in the pro5 do?
  12. E

yes sir, may i have another.

heh sorry i just thought of something. next time your driveing in your area and you see some guy you dont know smile at your car beat the s*** out of them =D
  13. E

yes sir, may i have another.

wtf dam that ******* sucks man. i must say you are takeing this well. if i were you and it was a option i would think of moveing. i mean you have had the same car broken into twice now am i right? its prolly in your appartment complex or area.
  14. E

sport20/field break

where could i find a write up on the famila / field break models of the protege 5?
  15. E

06 KY meet- lets plan

yea ill go
Back