Recent content by Ebopie

1. E

2017~2024 ISO: 2nd Gex CX-5 Custom Speaker Adapters

I replaced the front stage with hertz Mille legends 6.5" they sound amazing with factory Bose power. The tweeters fit like they came with it!
  2. E

2017~2024 CX-5 PAC AOEM-MAZ2 adapter install help

The PAC AOEM-MAZ2 will NOT work on 17 up cx5's with bose. The connectors are totally different. Has anyone found or made an adapter to get the pre amp signals between the TAU and Bose amp? I have been searching for a while now.... I'm trying to get a clean unmolested signal for a sub and not use...
  3. E

2017~2024 What are the Bluetooth Audio Specs?

Curious to see what you find in terms of getting a clean pre amp signal. I have not found any manufacturer that has an adapter that ties between the TAU and the bose amp.
  4. E

2019 Signature Vibration/Shake

Vibration/shake/early Port rework There was an early batch of them that had a potential muffler bracket contact issue that were corrected at port or dealer upon arrival. As far as vibrations are concerned there are a couple things to consider.. One being perception. If you are coming from a...
  5. E

2018 CX-5: Speaker upgrade help and what's under the dash grill

I have a 2019 gtr, and the PAC oem maz2 adapter does not fit....I am hoping it does fit a sport or touring non Bose as I will be installing it in a coworkers 18 sport. I have been searching for a plug and play adapter that will plug into the TAU so I do not have to splice into the factory...
  6. E

2019 CX-5 2.5L vs. 2.5T

The 2.5t is effortless in the CX-5. Merging onto the highway can happen easily at 2000 to 2500rpm...this is the power that it deserves. I am averaging 24.6 mpg for the current fuel up and 23.8 for the last 1500 miles.
  7. E

TAU - Tuner Amplifier Unit, Location & Details?

17' and up Bose, different connector at Tau. The 17' and up CX-5 with Bose has a different connector at the TAU. The PAC adapter everyone has been using will no longer work plug and play.....wondering for myself if anyone has found a plug and play solution? I'm looking to add either the JBL...
  8. E

GPS stopped working

Have your dealer check the date code on the sd card. There are some made in China that fail in cold weather. You can also try disconnecting the battery for a few minutes. Reconnect to let the system re initialize. If that doesn't work, check the software level. The latest is 70.00.100. This...
Back