• Welcome to Mazdas247, the 24/7 Mazda Community and Resource. Learn about the benefits of becoming a Member here.
  • We're an Amazon Associate and eBay Partner. We earn from qualifying purchases.

Recent content by Dpwhitehead1

1. D

The DD MS3

that's what she said
  2. D

Mazda5 FS: 2009 Mazda5 Sport MANUAL $2000 obo

nice looking vehicle. looks to be in good shape. bump for you. Texas trip would be too much for a maryland guy.
  3. D

Fresh Sweet Donuts Everywhere! (work log)

still running a PRV huh? i never did like that setup.
  4. D

The DD MS3

fineeee.
  5. D

The DD MS3

still like old style wheels better! but it's pretty. Get bigass FMIC
  6. D

MSP5 Conversion Project

Shouldn't be hard to bend into place then, unless they're completely different locations. An easier alternative might be to just move the fabric?
  7. D

MSP5 Conversion Project

msp and p5 seats are the exact same regarding the fronts. unsure of rears.
  8. D

The DD MS3

not actively because you're ready for p5
  9. D

Slow NA Pro5 build

If you're smokey on startup it's likely your valve seals. Same to my p5. I'd check that out. I like the wheels in the garage!
  10. D

MSP5 Conversion Project

definitely post more pics and stuff but i like what I see. Also I appreciate the hopelessly patriotic. definitely a keeper!
  11. D

The DD MS3

yes. that shit is so annoying.
  12. D

bwalt's MSP build log

I wonder about it too.
  13. D

Mazdspeed Protege #1145 build / fix log

This is a crude picture and not a mock up- I will have them powder coated too.
  14. D

Mazdspeed Protege #1145 build / fix log

I wish it were almost- it’s a very light grey. I’m going to have to put a piece of white paper up to it to show difference lol. Should have went with a darker grey. They're very awesome. I look forward to all the work I can accomplish without a jack and jack stands.
  15. D

The DD MS3

you are always getting pranked brother!