Recent content by Dominator

1. D

HD Radio Traffic Map Problems - 2017 Touring.

When do you try to open the app? After the Navigation is loaded or in the same time? Also, if you have the navigation package (SD card), try to update the maps with a computer and give it a try.
  2. D

Memory Seats and Key Fob Programming

I have a 2017 CX-5 GT and it worked perfectly following the manual. Follow the exactly what it says in it. I don't have the manual on me but I do remember that you have to put the other key fob a couple of feets away from the car while you are doing it with one key fob. What do you mean by "how...
  3. D

2017 CX-5 GT wipers suck

Contacted my dealer and they can't really do anything. Glad that I was not the only person with this problem, it is absolutely ridiculous. I've tried rain-x de-icer and it helps a bit...
  4. D

2017 CX-5 GT wipers suck

It works like the ones you have on the rear mirror, it activates the heating elements and melts the ice. But I find it somewhat useless while driving... it doesnt really melt the ice on the wipers itself...
  5. D

2017 CX-5 GT wipers suck

Yup, it's the rear, not the front. The front goes full blast, that's all it does.
  6. D

2017 CX-5 GT wipers suck

Thanks buddy! I knew something was wrong... I'll try to get something from the dealer
  7. D

2017 CX-5 GT wipers suck

I've been using costco's Michelin wipers with my old cars and never had this problem even without rainex...
  8. D

2017 CX-5 GT wipers suck

I live in Montreal, Canada. I bought my CX-5 in November. I am so disappointed by the wipers they provided me. We had rain most of the time in november and it's so low quality. I contact my dealer for more details about these wipers... It's worse in the winter as you can see (I turned all the...
  9. D

2017 Wheel Downsizing / Off Set

Thought I would continue the thread instead of creating a new one lol. My CX-5 GT came with the OEM 19inch but it comes with summer tires. I decided to buy new mags and they included the winter tires.
  10. D

Note 8 w/ Mazda Connect

I also have the Note 8 and it works perfectly. Bluetooth calls, music, email & text messages. All works.
  11. D

New 2017 Mazda CX-5 averaging 14L/100km!!

Mine is also new and it's been around 3 weeks. I average 9.5 L/100 KM, mostly highways (45 minutes), 30 mins of traffic (stop and go) and 15 minutes clear. I noticed that you can check your live current consumption in the monitor, therefore, you can check how you do while you are driving. I...
  12. D

2017 CX-5 Wireless charging under climate Completed!!

That's really awesome!!! I wish I was handy like most of you..
  13. D

Thanks buddy! Yes they were from a Mazda 6. Tinted Windows is a good idea but for now, I will leave as is. I was thinking of getting 3M to protect the front bumper and mirrors
  14. D

New mags Ladies and gentlemen, my new mags!
  15. D

2017~2024 MP3 list load times

I've never waited for 20 minutes. You can try what I suggested in this post, it's related: https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123862161-Working-Phone-Playlists-using-Bluetooth "You must play any song in your music app and then you'll see your playlist. If you are using a samsung...
Back