• Welcome to Mazdas247, the 24/7 Mazda Community and Resource. Learn about the benefits of becoming a Member here.
  • We're an Amazon Associate and eBay Partner. We earn from qualifying purchases.

Recent content by DG_1234

1. D

How fast does your CX5 go and how does it handle?

No speed limits/speeding tickets where you drive ?
  2. D

2019 Floor Mats?

What are "premium floor liners "?
  3. D

2019 Mazda CX-5 vs. 2019 Toyota RAV4 (Car&Driver)

My 2019 Rav 4 test drive lasted 30 seconds.
  4. D

leather and vinyl cleaner preservative for CX-5

For leather a wipe down with warm water and soap every week or two is ideal. If you don't want to do that, a synthetic spray cleaner is better than nothing. The main thing to do for leather preservation is to keep it clean.
  5. D

Trying to Decide Between CX-5 or CX-9

If that is your Toyota (in the photo), use that as a reference for how much power your Mazda may need.
  6. D

Signature wood trim delete

When you buy the CX-9 I suggest waiting at least 6 weeks before making any modifications (such as interior wood delete). My guess is that after a few drives your wife become accustomed to the look, maybe even like it.
  7. D

Any cross shopping with the 2019 RAV4?

Gwetting thrown around in the shot gun seat is not fun for her (or anybody else sitting next to you). Why not confine your aggressive-fast driving to when you are alone ?
  8. D

Any cross shopping with the 2019 RAV4?

Buy a CX-5 GT, which has great handling and plenty of power for a vehicle of its size/weight. Really a well balanced , great driving compact SUV. I've been driving a CX-5's for going on 5 years in a city with steep hills as well as very congested freeway's, not once have I desired "more power"...
  9. D

7 finally makes it to a Mazda dealer...

Drive a Miata and I expect you will want one.
  10. D

Mazda AWD explained by ... Mazda

The link took me to a story about Mazda-Bose audio.
  11. D

Anyone cross shop the CX-5 with a Subaru Outback?

Drive the CX-5 and you will know your preference.
  12. D

You know you bought the right car...

CX-5 is a great compact SUV, no doubt about it. If you've got the extra cash, buy a Miata as well :)
  13. D

CX5 Independent shop?

Which model year is your CX-5?