Recent content by ddtigger1

1. D

Rear brakes have worn faster (2016.5 CX-5 AWD)

We took it in for the fix due to the sticking of the EPB, they(the dealer) kept it for 24 hrs however, They “Couldn’t replicate the sticking”.. and they stated they would keep notes in our account.. a month later the driver side rear got so hot from it dragging the wheel sensor indicator said...
  2. D

Thank you everyone, good information and thanks for the service bulletin. Two months into our ownership we did have the electric parking break sticking issue.. we would release it and when placed into reverse or drive the backend would rock hard due to the E brake not releasing. To confirm...
  3. D

My 2016.5 AWD with 45,637 miles. Did oil change dealer said rear brakes at 4mm front are at 8mm. Does rear wear faster then front by that much?
  4. D

Oil quality confusing

Search “Project farm” on YouTube.
  5. D

225/55R19 Tire Comparison Table for CX-5 GT - Many to Choose From

At 30K I just replaced the factory tires with the Michelin Cross Climate 2 on our 2016.5 Grand Touring AWD. Got the full set on sale at Costco total tire/install $846.39 Quite, comfort is improved, Driving through water filled road ruts is not an issue.
  6. 4DF67DDE-53BC-4293-8171-E11A1D9664B4.jpeg

4DF67DDE-53BC-4293-8171-E11A1D9664B4.jpeg

7. D

First trip

My 2016 GT AWD gets best mileage at 60~65 MPH I’ll get 31~33 mpg. Found 63 mph is it’s sweep spot..
  8. D

Rattle Help - Signature

Not shut if it*s the same sound I*ve been hunting down for two years as I can*t play the audio clips... However mine sounded like it was coming from the area around the front left speaker when I would brake on a slightly rough road. I found that it*s the plastic that covers the instrument...
  9. D

Door courtesy lights/ ghost lights w/ logo

Instructions are good however we dont have power or lights in the door there. Will need to bring the power in via the wiring boot located near the door hinges.
  10. D

2016.5 CX-5 - Anyone Know What These Connectors Are For?

Use a multimeter see if theres power to one of them see if it come one with dome lights or constant power.
  11. D

Puddle lights

Yes open door light shining down to ground via dome lights control.
  12. D

Oscillation with rear window open

aerodynamics, Try this, open the passenger rear window, next open the sunroof... The air will come in got to the back of the vehicle, make its way back up to the drivers side and to the drivers seat area and go out the sunroof.. your passenger will not feel any air... Next reverse the two rear...
  13. D

Probably a Dumb Question

Wait you got a cable with the car play install.... my dealer didn*t leave a usb cable with the install.... dang...
  14. D

Fake license plate from the dealer?

WOW.. California is Jonesing for every single toll penny.. They cant go the 45-60 days without taxing you somehow. (headshake(headshake
  15. D

Cx5 external color

Sonic Silver; If it's cloudy, it will look Silver If it's blue skies - it will look Cool blue silver At sunset - it will look like orange/red/silver high noon it looks White / silver.
Back