Recent content by Dakd

1. D

CX-60 production starts this Month

Reading Internet rumors looks like there will be hybrid version of cx70 as an entry level engine with around 230 hp.
  2. D

CX-50 North American Assembly - Quality?

I wonder if it has laminated windshield and glass on driver/passenger windows like CX5 or that was also downgraded
  3. D

Poll Seriously considering the Mazda CX-50?

Cx60 is about same width and length as X3, Q5, RDX, NX and other cars in this category.It seems strange Mazda would make bigger version for USA market when other carmakers don't see need to do that with their cars.
  4. D

Mazda CX-50 Build page is now live

I don't know, all terrain tires, hood graphics, etc seems like overkill for urban/suburban driving this car would be used for.
  5. D

Mazda CX-50 Build page is now live

I wish they offered smaller wheels/taller sidewall tires on turbo models, they all come with 20's and 45 sidewall tires. For crappy roads around me that's not ideal,
  6. D

CX-60 PHEV reveal on March 8th

I like the proportions of cx60, hopefully they don't make cx70 much bigger
  7. D

Dimensions converted to inches 186.8" length 74.4 " width 66.14" to 66.33" height 6.69" to 6.89" ground clearance
  8. D

I was hoping this will be in competition with compact luxury crossovers like X3, GLC, Q5, RDX.
  9. D

If it is similar set up to RAV4 prime it will always be 300hp regardless of battery charge. Only if you are in electric only mode where you get reducer power
  10. D

Mazda CX-50 announced

They started production last month, so I'm hoping by mid March cars should start hitting dealer lots
  11. D

Poll Based on looks alone - CX-50 or CX-5

It's hard to tell from pictures but cx50 does not seem be lower that CX5 as they said
  12. D

CX-60 production starts this Month

Will US version be released this year?
  13. D

CX-60 Video shoot

Looks good to me, hopefully it will be more spacious than cx5 inside. I know these RWD platforms tend to be less space efficient compared to FWD
  14. D

Mazda CX-50 announced

They should have option with less plastic cladding, something in line with cx5. Majority people shopping CRV's , RAV4 are looking for practicality where CX5 was falling little short. With CX50 it appeared to have addressed that issues, no need to make it look offroady since 95% of time people...
  15. D

Mazda CX-50 announced

Also from article regarding suspension "The CX-50 is based on the same basic platform as the Mazda3 and CX-30. And that extends to the suspension design of MacPherson struts up front and a torsion beam at the rear. This is because this platform was designed with the torsion beam in mind, and...
Back