Recent content by Crusher

1. C

check engine light

I had the same problem with mine. It was replaced last month and the CEL hasn't come back on since then.
  2. C

Custom Leather Interior

Are these covers that go over the existing seats, or are they actual seats? If they are covers, what holds them together and keeps them tight? If they are actual seats, do the mounting points match up perfectly or do you need brackets?
  3. C

Dash kit installed.....pics!

Scale of 1 to 10, I'd say 10 for sure. The dash looks good in black, but I don't know, maybe because my car is silver and already had the silver accents around the round vents in the dash and the instrument panel, the new dash kit really brings it out more, ties it in together and breaks up all...
  4. C

Swapping 3i taillights

I have the red lights, I was thinking of getting the clear lights.
  5. C

Just Got One Woohoo!

Congrats
  6. C

Favourite colour?

My favorite car color is white, but I got a silver Mazda3. It looks really good.
  7. C

Pictures of my 3

Cool
  8. C

Dash kit installed.....pics!

They are flat pieces, but you can bend them to fit wherever you need to. They just stick right over the existing dash.
  9. C

Pics... Pics... Pics!!!!

Looks great
  10. C

Inventory issues

I had to settle on my 2nd. choice color as well. I'm pretty happy with it though, looks great.
  11. C

New Mazda 3 owner

Welcome aboard :)
  12. C

New to the 3!!

Welcome aboard. I think the 3 looks and runs great as is. I also use mine as a daily driver, so I'm not looking to change anything in the engine to risk reliability. Just look around, get some ideas going, I'm sure you will find something :)
  13. C

Finally! Pics of my Mz3. 56k Beware!

Sweet pics.
  14. C

Source for lug nutz

I had the stock 15" wheels on my car when I bought it new. Recently I purchased the OEM 17" wheels and had them installed this week. I still have the crappy lug nuts on there from the 15's. I went by the dealer today to inquire about the factory lug nuts for the 17" wheels and the locking...
  15. C

Swapping 3i taillights

Thanks
Back