Recent content by concealer404

1. C

KL valve cover/catch can setup

Sigh. Good thing i built stuff for a dead chassis using a motor nobody cares about, huh?
  2. C

Price drop to $425 shipped and paypal'd.
  3. C

Nobody building KLs anymore, huh?
  4. C

^He speaks the truth. I built this setup in preparation for a that didn't have a way to run a PCV system that was going to see 10,000rpms. There isn't a KL on the planet that will need more than this. Ad is messed up. The price is $450 SHIPPED and paypal'd, CONUS. Not $450 + shipping.
  5. C

KL valve cover/catch can setup Taking a loss on this because i want all my KL crap out of my sight. $425 shipped CONUS. What is it? KL valve covers, all factory ports/holes welded shut/mild shave job. Each have 2x -10AN male aluminum bungs welded in behind the factory baffles. Includes fancy...
  6. C

2007 Mazda 6, what are our favorite affordable performance pads?

I see that PBR/Bendix/Axxis makes the Metal Masters and Ultimates for the 03-05 6, but can't seem to find them for the 07. Can someone tell me that i'm high and that i can find those compounds for reasonable prices? Otherwise, what's the go to pad?
  7. C

Will a 2Rotor Motor from an RX-7 fit in my 06 2.0 Mazda3?

Is a 2-rotor motor the same thing as a 2-rotor wankel? This is important.
  8. C

Mazda 3 timing advance mod

So you think that advancing your timing is damaging your brakes and that's why your steering wheel is vibrating? Just trying to make sure we're on the same page here. :)
  9. C

13' 3i 2.0l Skyactive turbo?

The compression doesn't really have much to do with my advice, though. You have lots and lots and lots and lots of reading to do before you attempt to turbocharge a car, let alone a brand new one. :)
  10. C

13' 3i 2.0l Skyactive turbo?

I uhh..... I'd suggest not boosting your car.
  11. C

Corksport = fail

Let's see pics of how you had it installed.
  12. C

New here guys performance question!

Awwwwwwwww did OP leave because he realized we were on to him?
  13. C

New here guys performance question!

Sounds awesome bro. Does your boyfriend like it?
  14. C

Question on ECU / O2 sensor wiring

They're plain wires all the way. Yo shitz hacked up, y0.
  15. C

Game: Guess That Car!

Nope! Yep! Work is blocking your photobucket pic. :(
Back