Recent content by ColoradoDriver

1. ColoradoDriver

Off Topic Retro Gaming

I didn't have any of the old consoles growing up, but I am a big fan of playing some arcade games at a arcade/bar here (sadly have not been since March). Pinball, Frogger, Tapper, Pac Man, Galaga, The Simpsons, Mario, Donkey Kong, some more I am sure I am forgetting. Used to go at least twice a...
  2. ColoradoDriver

How you doing?

I wanted to, but parts have been MIA for a couple months now.
  3. ColoradoDriver

Off Topic So slow I'm ashamed...

I'm not personally a fan of the Razer mechanical switches either. EDIT: Or at least those noisy as hell clicky Greens. I have a distaste for Cherry MX Blues for this reason too. Big fan of Cherry MX Reds, Silent Reds, and to a lesser extent, Browns.
  4. ColoradoDriver

Looks great, glad you got everything working!
  5. ColoradoDriver

Bye Bye Diesel

Of course they never sold. $43k :rolleyes:
  6. ColoradoDriver

CX5 just keeps getting faster with age....

I've only ever found one gas station here that offers ethanol free gas.
  7. ColoradoDriver

I've heard that, but my buddy who plays it on PC said he has had no issues, so puts me a little at ease. Still no parts for new PC, so no newer games. I'll take a look. Sports aren't really my thing, but always looked like an interesting game.
  8. ColoradoDriver

Dude I can't get any new parts to build a new PC. I really want to play Cyberpunk, but no way do I want to play it on low or something. Yes I have 1200 hours in that game since 2014. Edit: I should note that the server I play on (Hard), periodically mods new zombie/enemy types in, messes with...
  9. ColoradoDriver

CX5 just keeps getting faster with age....

I don't know about actual times, but my CX-5 has only ever gotten more responsive to acceleration the longer I've owned it. I've driven two Gen 2 non-turbos now (2019 GT and a 2020 Touring) and they both felt quite sluggish from stop by comparison.
  10. ColoradoDriver

Recommendation for car ramps?

Too low to the ground for me. I get a bit claustrophobic as it is with my Rhino ramps. To OP: Been very happy with my Rhino ramps so far.
  11. ColoradoDriver

Not as smooth as I thought

Yeah if it's excessive, for sure get that checked. Hopefully road force balance gets you sorted to your liking.
  12. ColoradoDriver

7 Days to Die...building a castle.
  13. ColoradoDriver

Not as smooth as I thought

CX-5 has never been for maximum ride comfort. Handling has been where it shines.
  14. ColoradoDriver

Off Topic GTA V vs Cyberpunk 2077 details

At this stage, until I can actually get parts to build a new PC (i.e. the parts I actually want), I'm content to wait to pick up this game by which point they'll hopefully have any major bugs/issues worked out, and maybe an Enhanced Edition.
  15. ColoradoDriver

Oil Choice, oil consumption

Would be my guess as well, but not enough time/miles has really passed yet to make that determination.