Recent content by ClemsonWessie

1. C

What did you pay for your CX-5?

It is highly doable with customer loyalty, cash back and a great mom & pop dealership who values their customers. They even got the car from another dealership 70 miles away. Plus too much inventory maybe? We test drove at one local dealership and all they wanted was to give the normal...
  2. C

Customer loyalty (ordered a 2019 Mazda Miata) and a really good mom & pop dealer.
  3. C

Auto dimming side view mirrors?

I am well aware of the auto dimming side view mirrors. My previous German luxury SUV had them and I loved them. Just surprising that Mazda, who is trying to compete with the features of luxury brands, would not have these inexpensive feature on a car that has all the safety features. Just...
  4. C

The auto dimming feature is great on side view mirrors for that exact purpose. After having them on previous cars, it was just surprising this car didn't have them. Just looking to see if the OEM part helps reduce the glare.
  5. C

You are exactly correct.
  6. C

I am assuming the part number includes both side view mirrors?
  7. C

Thanks for the picture. As long as they reduce glare, that is what I am looking for.
  8. C

Thanks for the picture and feedback. My husband thinks the blue tint looks cool. After having auto-dimming side view mirrors in the past, I am just surprised it isn't offered on the Signature line but do on the Miata.
  9. C

Funny! I had a 1982 Camaro, but not blue tint side mirrors.
  10. C

Thanks will do.
  11. C

Nope didn't disable, just doesn't have it.
  12. C

We just purchased a 2019 CX-5 Signature and just realized after a night time drive the car does not have auto dimming side view mirrors. What the heck? With all the safety features in their top line, why not have auto dimming side view mirrors. Makes you question who is thinking their product...
  13. C

New Owners - Check your Tire PSI

Our tires (2019 CX-5 Signature) were also at 50 psi when we picked the car up, and the drove horribly. My husband realized the problem after we got home, took the pressure down to the recommended psi, and the car now rides beautifully.
  14. C

Purchased 2019 CX-5 Signature Deep Crystal Blue MC in mid-July 2019 - sticker was $39,695 less discounts of $5,284 for an adjusted price of $34,411 add closing fee of $225 and tag transfer of $72 for a total of $34,708. Mine included all weather floor mats, illuminated doorsill trim plates...
Back