• Welcome to Mazdas247. Membership is free and offers many benefits, please Click Here to learn more, thanks!
  • Mazdas247 is an Amazon Associate and earns from qualifying purchases.

Recent content by Chris_Top_Her

1. Chris_Top_Her

What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Still worth it. I'd be more sad if I had a failed stock strut. at least this this one wa shigh mile at full hard the whole time.
  2. Chris_Top_Her

Oil sandwhich plate and sender into that
  3. Chris_Top_Her

had been hearing some clicking and thought it was my axle; rear shock is blown
  4. Chris_Top_Her

Trans fluid leak question

That's the transfer case.
  5. Chris_Top_Her

Hit 18 psi and so did my oil pressure 🥴
  6. Chris_Top_Her

Slotted discs causing clicking sound, when braking

Sometimes there is a card flicking sound with d/s. You can read about this from many sources. However a clicking sound might be a different problem. Maybe the wear clip is scraping
  7. Chris_Top_Her

It was only a matter of time. Next year car will be lowered and full bolt on and chassis bars
  8. Chris_Top_Her

I have a yoke, rudder pdel, radio stack, multi panel, and throttle quadrant. As a commercial pilot I can use it for instrument practice (although I rarely do)
  9. Chris_Top_Her

What are you guys buying with your stimulus check? Probably going to finish out my ultra racing chassis bars (2 mid braces)
  10. Chris_Top_Her

2013 CX-5 2.0 6spd oil leak

That type of mess wouldn't come from the ocv. It doesn't spray out to cover the vc like that. That clearly looks like someone wiped oil over the VC (like with a rag after a spill). Unless the oil sheen on the vc is unrelated, the ocv weeps very slightly when it does start
  11. Chris_Top_Her

Bolts but no nuts in engine bay

Is that car one owner? I can't tell by the garbage picture, no point of reference although that does look like part of the battery in the foreground. It's possible those are studs for heatshields that attach to the fire wall, however due to the perspective it's hard to tell.
  12. Chris_Top_Her

2013 CX-5 2.0 6spd oil leak

It looks like a noob spilled oil on the valve cover. You can always wash it off with a hose and some spray (or the powerwasher at a self car wash). Put a cotton rag/towel over the alternator if you do that
  13. Chris_Top_Her

Poll: Did you choose the CX-5 over a German SUV?

Nah, I like Mazda now. At the time I was n a Ford Escape 2007, which was my first car (went from a 2006 escape.) Didn't really know anything about cars and didn't do any of my own maintenance. Next car is going to be a used Mitsubishi Mirage
  14. Chris_Top_Her

Grand Touring - Engine Swap

Yes they all use the same engine (but it also depends on year). I recommend LKQ it will tell you based on your bin what is available and compatible. Their stuff is warranted and graded. It's unlikely to get a bad part from them. You don't need to flash the ecu, unless you have one of the CD...
  15. Chris_Top_Her

Ultra racing sway bar?