• Welcome to Mazdas247, the 24/7 Mazda Community and Resource. Learn about the benefits of becoming a Member here.
  • We're an Amazon Associate and eBay Partner. We earn from qualifying purchases.

Recent content by Chocolate

1. Chocolate

2020 CX-5 Key Fob

There are more pics/posts on the CX-5 reddit and Facebook group. https://www.reddit.com/r/CX5/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/1541413606071616/
  2. Chocolate

CX5 Offroad Tire Question

Link to the vid? It's also worth noting the Geolandar comes in both P-metric and LT sizes. The LT has more robust construction. Wonder if he was aired down properly.
  3. Chocolate

This is the setup I want, except with slightly larger tires. Thinking 235/70/16. I also got rid of the aero flaps for a cleaner look.
  4. Chocolate

I think around 29" is the ideal size for the Gen 2 CX, .5" larger than the stock 17s. There's not a lot of room to go bigger in diameter without rubbing when cycling the suspension. There is adequate space for wider tires. Personally, I would keep the Geolandars. The knobby KO2s will ride a lot...
  5. Chocolate

Off Topic Riot Photos: America is in chaos

This looks exactly like the opening scene of Predator 2: Los Angeles Police Department commander Cory Palka stands among several destroyed police cars as one explodes while on fire during a protest over the death of George Floyd Saturday, May 30, 2020
  6. Chocolate

Off Topic RAV4 Prime pricing announced

Yeah, I hear you. Toyota is known for building a quality and reliable vehicle. However, it is my opinion that Toyota holds back on its interiors to separate them from their Lexus equivalents. Sit in a Toyota interior and then the equivalent Lexus model and there is a huge difference, even...
  7. Chocolate

2019 CX-5 Heavy Steering?

Just as a reference point, I would describe the electric power steering on my 2019 CX-5 as light, responsive, not heavy at all.
  8. Chocolate

It has nothing to do with PETA and everything to do with cost. I couldn't justify dropping $40,000+ for plastic seats and a poorly implemented, stuck on display screen. Some of Toyota's interior and exterior designs are very questionable. That's just my opinion and these will find buyers. This...
  9. Chocolate

Toyota cost cutting is still blatant, vinyl seats on a $47K SUV.
  10. Chocolate

Anyone consider a used Luxury SUV for the price of a new CX-5?

For sure, it's a boring vehicle. But it also has close to 300hp in current form, a smooth and quiet ride, and the reliability and resale I'm looking for. I feel like if you buy one used you could find a comfortable, reliable vehicle and won't get too beat up on resale.