Recent content by Candurin

1. C

2017~2021 Suma Performance Side Mirrors for CX-5 Possible

Can you just hold them with your hands and pretend your a CX-5? Bonus points for making blinker noises! :)
  2. C

What have you done to your CX-5 today?

I used a cooler to rest the hitch on. Easy stuff.
  3. C

Former owner could have installed resistors, used a 3rd party light (I am using t-taps for my bumper lights, in place of OEM reflectors) or had a trailer hitch installed.
  4. C

Yup. They’re handling the rental too.
  5. C

Got estimate today. Just under $4,500 (two doors, paint, lower molding, rear quarter panel glass, etc). Apparently, Mazda has a bunch of "single use" items (i.e. cannot remove and re-install on/in new doors) and that glass panel (just behind passenger window) is one of them. Just waiting for...
  6. C

2017~2021 CX-5 Sport Mode Driving issues?

The increase in wrinkles around your lips and the outer sides of your eyes from grinning!
  7. C

I am fortunate in that my Mazda dealer has their own body shop. Thanks!
  8. C

It was just a perfect storm. As I was backing into the adjacent spot to her car (she had no car next to her on her passenger side). She decided to pull out fast and wide. I even had time to lay on the horn, but that didn’t get her attention either. Of course, I will push for OEM everything...
  9. C

I will. I already filed a claim with other driver’s insurance. I need to wait 5-7 days for police report and if need be, I can get video footage from Walgreens (shouldn’t be necessary as she admitted full fault to officer). I’m hoping they don’t give me trouble about using dealership body...
  10. C

You skipped where I said “at times”. I stand by my words. I was very calm and didn’t raise my voice.
  11. C

So… Starting backing into a spot at Walgreens. Young girl in car next to me, backs out and slams into my car. Luckily she admitted fault to local police. Should be a blast having this fix. Ugh. Hate other drivers at times.
  12. E58AD53C-8E51-48AF-9E9B-A27F852C5D72.jpeg

E58AD53C-8E51-48AF-9E9B-A27F852C5D72.jpeg

13. C

Infotainment ver. 74.00.230A

The new update has addressed one of my gripes. Previously, If I am in CarPlay, while listening to XM radio, pressing the music button on the console would open Spotify by default. Now, with using 74.00.230, pressing music button will return back to XM screen. Pressing the music button will...
  14. C

I found the thread I was referring to. Maybe this can be of use? https://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t=733733
  15. C

What brand is it?