Recent content by bwalt

1. B

bwalt's build log - Turbo MSP with all the good stuff

Hello. I'm back. Still having fun driving and modding my MSP! I have a lot of changes planned and will post up progress here. Highlights include fully built block and head, GT28RS turbo, Haltech ems, Mfactory gears + many, many supporting mods. It's gone 12.8 @ 112mph in the quarter mile and...
  2. B

Haltech PS1000, J&S Safeguard

J&S Sadeguard Interceptor Knock Control. Retards ignition timing when knock is detected. I used this with the haltech and it worked great. $350 USD Shipped Haltech PS1000 with wiring harness, painless fuse block, boost solenoid, coolant and intake temp sensors. Ran this setup on my MSP for...
  3. B

LinuxRacr's 2013 - 2014 New Build Thread...

Yup photobucket sure shat the bed.. Glad to hear you still have the car, hope to see some action soon!!
  4. B

2003.5 MSP Instrument Cluster

03.5 Cluster with 18x,xxx KMS on the odometer. It is in good condition and functioning before removal. $120 USD shipped
  5. B

2015 Build Thread

That has got to be one of the cleanest undercarriages ever!
  6. B

1988 323 Station Wagon, KLG4 swap build

Sweet cars man and nice work! Makes me miss my old 323 turbo.. Glad to hear nobody got seriously hurt in the crash.
  7. B

Sway Bar Brackets

I have some out of the box, un-used CR3 rear sway bar brackets with energy suspension bushings for sale. Bushings are 20mm. SOLD
  8. B

Kartboy Short Shifter - Protege,P5,MSP,MP3

I have a Kartboy short shifter for sale. Discontinued long ago, mileage is unknown and it works flawlessly. $100usd shipped
  9. B

2015 Build Thread

Incredible work man, you never fail to impress!!
  10. B

AAC/Wilwood Big Brake Kit

This is the AAC/Wilwood big brake kit for the Protege/P5/MP3. It comes with 4-piston Wilwood calipers, Wilwood street pads, AAC custom brackets and rotor hats, Coleman rotors, and Goodridge stainless braided lines. I have about 30,000kms on this setup and it's way overkill for me. You'll notice...
  11. B

Focus Adjustable Cam Gears

These are stock 1.8/2.0L protege cam gears modified to be adjustable. They will allow one to set the cams for a desired power curve in the rpm range. I put about 14,000kms on them and had no issues, they work as intended and are in great condition. $100usd shipped
  12. B

Focus Adjustable Cam Gears

As the title states, in good condition. $100us shipped.
  13. B

Damn, those gears look sick! Good thing you got the trans apart before something catastrophic happened.
  14. B

Clearance looks minimal between the fan shroud and turbo compressor housing. Does anything touch? My gt28 barely fits in there.
  15. B

Have you had a chance to push that precision turbo yet? I've been eyeing it up for awhile now and can't find much feeback online.