Recent content by Bulldugg

1. B

2002 Red MP5

Car sold
  2. B

2002 Red MP5

Forgot to list mazdaspeed swaybars, rear crossmember, door kickboard trim, and instrument cluster.
  3. B

2002 Red MP5

02 red MP5 part out. Car is in excellent condition with 1 exception; high mileage engine uses oil. Have many aftermarket parts: Yellowspeed coilovers OBX S.S. Exhaust Maxda6 crossdrilled / slotted brakes Short shifter with new shift knob / boot Mazdaspeed instrument cluster with C/F style...
  4. B

Protege5 parts

# text 408-604-5745
  5. B

Protege5 parts

Hey bud! Found a nice body on local C..L. it for $500. Been swapping everything over then going to sell junker to salvage. Anyway, you stll have the CAI? Thx
  6. B

GT spec chassis brace supplier found

I did talk to a local fabricator here in San Jose and was told that if I got a frame to copy or specs he could maje it for me. So if anyone out there is willing to take the tome to take multiple pics or measurements.....?🙏🏼
  7. B

I followed up, and was told they dont carry the Protege5 line, because the car wasnt imported to S.A. . Sorry guys
  8. B

Relocating wiper nozzles

I am repainting my hood and want to relocate the washer nozzles. Sounds trivial, but adds a cleaner more modern look. Wondering if a common wiper nozzle attachment will work . Any thoughts, advice ( besides just leave it!)
  9. B

Protege5 parts

Also msp bumper lip
  10. B

Protege5 parts

Text me @?408.604.5745 Want door sills and CAI.
  11. B

03 mazdaspeed door sills

Looking for a complete set of MSP door sills. Text 408-604-5745
  12. B

WTB MSP front bumper

Looking for another MSP front bumper. Bought one but was lost in shipping. anything good condition on up. Would like grills as well. 95117 zip code. Text 408-604-5745 Thx
  13. B

I found a site( importparts.co.za) that lists many of the chassis braces for mp5s. Has anybody else heard of, used, or had dealings with this comoany? I was pkanning on calling them this week and asking about inventory.
  14. B

OEM msp turbo kit

Where are you located. Like to figure shipping to 95117.
  15. B

WTB Protege5 roof filler rails

Yes the delete strips
Back