Recent content by BuckWallace

1. B

Whining/winding noise in 1st gear?

Hmm, interesting. That makes me feel a little better since yours is a FWD. I'll still probably take it into the dealer before my warranty is up and let you know what they say.
  2. B

Another first time oil change on the CX-9...

Just bought a 2010 CX-9 and will be doing my first oil change shortly. I haven't crawled under there yet, but I noticed you put a gasket/washer on your drain plug. Does this car need a crush washer or anything if I use the stock drain plug? I know on my Subaru if you don't replace the crush...
  3. B

Thanks for the reply. The guy I purchased it from bought it new in Nov 2010, so I suppose the 5-year/60k mile powertrain warranty is still in effect. I might just take it in to a dealer and see what they think. They'll probably just give me the "it's normal" or "we can't find anything wrong"...
  4. B

Hi all. I just purchased a new-to-me 2010 CX-9 GT AWD with 25k miles. After scouring the forums, I'm starting to freak myself out that there might be a transfer case issue, but the symptoms don't really match up with what I'm reading on here. Anyway, when accelerating from a stop, and only in...
Back