Recent content by Bruciecx5

1. B

Body lean on 2019 CX-5?

Really?? The CX5 is awesome... but it's not a Miata!
  2. B

Parking Brake Malfunction

Many TSB's on the E-brake... have dealer check into it
  3. B

2013~2016 High mileage 2015 CX5...should I buy?

EVERY... Mazda I've own were trouble free! Each one owned up to 275000 miles... only routine maintenance... best cars for the money!! My 2015 had 94000 trouble free miles
  4. B

Help for stiff suspension

Did you NOT test drive the vehicle??? This suspension set up is far from stiff...
  5. B

Is anybody having seat comfort issues?

Just drove 4 hrs home and was as comfy as can be!! Mazda seats have been awesome for me!! 5-10"... 225 pounds. Madza for life!!
  6. B

Automatic braking? What the heck?

Pull the bloody fuse ... or learn how to adjust the following distance for the feature
  7. B

How many miles are you getting with 1 tank of gas?

That's about right... considering the gas tank is on the small side... my mixed driving mpg is right at 25 mpg
  8. B

Need some help

Just got soapy water... I use Dove... then leather conditioner
  9. B

Very faint high pitched "mosquito" sound

You couldn't hear a truck going thru a nitroglycerin plant!!!
  10. B

Hyundai Santa fe?

When u mention cross shopping the SantaFe with the CX5... they really don't compare based on size, passenger space etc. That's all I was saying. The Tuscon is the CX5's direct competitor in the class...in this case... NO comparison
  11. B

Hyundai Santa fe?

Most importantly the CX5 does NOT compete with the SantaFe... it competes with the Tuscon.
  12. B

Driving long distances... is the CX5 comfortable?

I've spent alot of time in my 2015 CX5 GT-AWD... VERY comfortable!!
  13. B

1st dumb question of the day

https://www.mazda.ca/en/vehicles/cx-5/features/#iactivsense Seriously folks... it took me less than 2 minutes to find this.... its called GOOGLE! EVERY system is featured... just scroll and click
  14. B

Some new pdfs on the 2019 model.....

Agreed upon the gas tank size... but driven smartly... my hwy range is consistently nearly 400 miles. I have a '15 CX5 AWD-GT
Back