Recent content by Brannon9827

1. B

MAF Relocation

It threw a MAF high input code. Then I unplugged the sensor and re-plugged it back in, cleared the code and now there is no check engine light. Now that you said something about the old sensor I will switch back to the old to see if it changes anything. And who knows the MAF may have got dirty...
  2. B

MAF Relocation

Okay so I relocated the MAF once again. Throttle Body then about 4-5" to MAF then about 10" to BOV. Now when I start my car it has a little problem starting on the first try but after that it starts right up. It will idle okay but its a little rich. About 12-12.5 AFR. And sometimes it will...
  3. B

MAF Relocation

It is before. Should I move it to behind?
  4. B

MAF Relocation

To begin with I have a rebuilt engine with forged internals and a bigger turbo, FMIC w/hardpipes. I just relocated my MAF. Now I can get it to start but it immediately runs really lean and the car dies. Before I relocated the MAF the car ran pretty well. What I was wondering is if I am just...
  5. B

MAP / MAF Question

Okay Thanks, I will be using the MAF
  6. B

MAP / MAF Question

My car is hitting fuel cut at 10psi, so I went out and got a fuel cut defender from Split Second. Now the directions say to connect the wires to the MAP sensor, if you do not have a MAP sensor then it needs to be connected to the MAF sensor. Well I know for a fact that we have MAF sensors on...
  7. B

AFC-SplitSecond PSC1 Map Library

I didn't even think about maxing out the MAF. But I definitely need to do something about the 10:1 ratio when at idle. Pulled the spark plugs out today and they were black from running so rich. So the car is parked for now until I get some more money up. I am also going to change the fuel packs...
  8. B

Okay, so if I were to set the "over pressure" at 0.5psi would that mean the SSAFC will kick in at that point and start reading from the map? Also, when I start the car and let it idle the AFR sits between 10:2 - 10:4 this is really rich. Now the SSAFC will not let me tune idle or anything before...
  9. B

Okay, so I got everything installed and my computer is up and running with the R4 software. One question I had, Can you tune anything before going into boost or is the car in closed loop at that time?
  10. B

Brannon9827 MSP Build

Thanks! And i will have to set up a photo bucket. I have a lot of pics. And it looks like some didn't go through when I posted this. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
  11. B

Brannon9827 MSP Build

I then installed the clutch. After that I put the turbo and exhaust manifold (this is a pope) together and painted it with high heat automotive paint. Apparently this stuff kinda works like heat wrap. Then I decided to Paint the engine. So this is the primer coat. I did 2 coats of primer. And...
  12. 20160208_153510_resized.jpg

20160208_153510_resized.jpg

13. B

I will give that a shot.
  14. B

I will check for vacuum leaks. I got everything installed over the weekend. I tried using the R4 software but all of my laptops are up to date and will not run the software. So I ordered a refurbished laptop with xp on it for $50. It should be coming in today and I am going to hook it up and see...
  15. B

Brannon9827 MSP Build

So then we started installing the pistons. When installing we greased the bearings for lubrication during first start up, that way things are lubed up until oil gets back to flowing to everything. Also we lubed the sides of the pistons and put a little oil on top of the pistons and starting...
Back