Recent content by bradlee313

1. B

Need to replace belts on '13 GT

Ah! 12+ IS only the 1 belt. So many people kept saying it was the same as a '10. Ugg. Anyway, this was quite helpful.
  2. Drive Belt.JPG

Drive Belt.JPG

3. B

120,000 mile service

Meh, just climbed under and started taking it apart. It is only the 1 belt on a 13. ezpz 😇
  4. B

Need to replace belts on '13 GT

Looking for part numbers for both belts. The main belt is easy to find, but I can't seem to find the smaller belt anywhere. And from the looks of it, the smaller belt needs to be cut off in order to replace the main belt.
  5. B

120,000 mile service

What were the part numbers on the belts? I can't seem to find the smaller belt anywhere. I think they are different from 11- to 12+. I have a 13.
  6. B

Need 2015 Mazda5 Sport stock stereo head unit wiring diagram

All that work on wiring and you could have just bought the PAC interface.
  7. B

My New 2013 Mazda5 GT - Stereo Upgrade Time

The factory BT unit is not retained in my setup. All controls are passed through CANBUS. Feel free to start a new thread with your particular setup/issues.
  8. B

You bypass the stock Sirius unit, and use the aftermarket Sirius kit. The existing antenna is retained with a cheap adapter that plugs in behind the glovebox. "Eightwood 3' Fakra Curry Male to SMB Female Right Angle Sirius antenna adapter"
  9. B

From another thread: "For steering wheel controls -> Connect the KEY1 wire to Pin 10 (Red/Black) of the vehicle connector. Connect Pin 9 (Green/White) of the radio connector to chassis ground."
  10. B

I used the PAC RP4-MZ11 interface which handled everything directly. No need to hack up any wires, and all buttons worked.
  11. B

Need 2015 Mazda5 Sport stock stereo head unit wiring diagram

Get a proper harness. PAC RP4-MZ11 Wiring Interface is what you need. You'll also need Metra 40-HD10 antenna adapter.
  12. B

Mazda 5

My '13 GT (90k miles) studders a bit accelerating up hill. That's the only time I really notice any issues.
  13. B

What have you done to your Mazda5 today?

That's some DARK tint for snow country. What state let you do that?
  14. B

Show me your roof box!

Or any other non-oem that will allow the moonroof to open in a '13 GT?
  15. B

Show me your roof box!

Anyone got a 0000-8L-L09 rack for sale?
Back