Recent content by bose301s

1. B

CX-5 Android Auto / Apple CarPlay

When I check the version for Mazda Connect I have no region code and when I check in the console I get MAZ which I have read is the generic code. I want to install the AA/CP update but the only files are for NA N, what can I do or am I stuck?
  2. B

2016 CX-5 Software has no Region Code

When I check the version for Mazda Connect I have no region code and when I check in the console I get MAZ which I have read is the generic code. I want to install the AA/CP update but the only files are for NA N, what can I do or am I stuck?
  3. B

2017 Transmission Fluid Flush and Coolant Flush

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Dnys7hzkTg1bXunQ7 Going to raise hell, demand a drain and refill and refund.
  4. B

2017 Transmission Fluid Flush and Coolant Flush

At the dealer and they said they recommend the transmission fluid and coolant to be flushed every 30k miles, I have 36k miles currently, looking at the manual this seems like complete BS as they recommend coolant at 120K miles and no transmission flush. Are they just trying to fleece me or are...
  5. B

2017 Mazda6 Transmission Fluid and Coolant Flush

At the dealer and they said they recommend the transmission fluid and coolant to be flushed every 30k miles, I have 36k miles currently, looking at the manual this seems like complete BS as they recommend coolant at 120K miles and no transmission flush. Are they just trying to fleece me or are...
  6. B

Roof Bag Advice

I have a 2016 CX-5 Touring with roof rails and cross bars. We will be driving to our parents for Christmas which is ~850 miles and with having a 6 month old and dog we will be short on space in the vehicle and we are looking at a roof bag to fit our suitcases etc. in and I was wondering if...
Back