Recent content by BMXDAD

1. B

Odd acceleration solved and maintenance question

I agree with your info. I notice that I hit the gas pedal when wearing certain shoes that have wider soles.
  2. B

Odd acceleration solved and maintenance question

Thought I'd mention an actual problem diagnosed over the phone by service dept. Usually have have to bring the car in for check out. My problem was that occasionally, I find my engine revving as I brake to a stop. It's a bad feeling when the more I braked the more revving I had. So, I called...
  3. B

Can no longer open rear hatch from remote with engine on in 2019 CX-5 Signature

Went to the dealer this morning because rear hatch would not open no matter what. I also noticed that my battery seemed sluggish at starting these past few cold day even though my CX5 is garaged. The battery was installed by dealer (warranty) a few months back. Here is what they did to...
  4. 1610397468526.png

1610397468526.png

5. B

Rear Hatch Issue

Got a CX5 GT. Today first time rear power hatch would not work. Can't get it open. Tried running thru the gears, pressing button, changing remote. Just dead.
  6. B

CX-5 Ceramic Coating Question

2019 GT - Blue Mica Modesta BC-8 applied Watery deeply reflective apperance Water/dirt shedding property Low maintenance - fewer washes with in-between wash wipe down $1200 opulence tax
  7. B

Found my all black bumper guard

Unfortunately, I made a mistake and had the dealer put the bumper guard on for me at purchase and didn't realize until further review that the installed item does nothing to protect where the scuff is most likely to hit - on the radius. Will this rear bumper guard fasten over the 3 chrome...
  8. B

2017~2024 CX-5 USB port issue

Time for an update. I took it to the dealer and got that the USB ports are good. So, I took the f-drive to my computer and tried to see if my songs were still on the f-drive. Computer could not read the drive and said I would need to unformat it. Not sure how it happened that my drive became...
  9. B

Thanks guys. I see my phone is showing up again as a source. So, definitely time to get it checked out.
  10. B

Thank u for the reply. I am guilty of not reading the Manual before suggesting there is a problem. I found in sect 5-101 that the usb ports do not support Connection to the audio system. However on mine it clearly connected and I could select it as aN audio source Along with my phone. Now 5-101...
  11. B

I have searched but can't find discussion about USB ports. Send me there if similar discussion exists. 2019 CX5 GT - I am trying to use the center console USB ports for phone charging and for flash drive music. Everything was going fine until I hit a bump and now neither USB port connects as a...
  12. B

eBay sill protectors any good?

Any additional pictures yet? I am looking for any that go over the outer edge which is where the scratches are most likely for me.
  13. B

Aftermarket CX-9 Exhaust tips?

Look for MAAS metal polish you can get at Walmart. Cleans up the rust spots and shines up the chrome.
  14. B

How Long Has It Been?

Had my virgin 2008 about 5 days and parked it in the last slot a little over the line to the clear side at a car dealer for some reason. It was kind of a windy day. Came out and saw a Chevy Avalanche parked about on the line to my side. Got home and saw the dent from their door smack in the...
  15. B

Replacing Battery

Great. I saw a home made one but this mfg'd one looks good. Thanks.
Back