1. B

Leaving Mazda MP3

sorry, i meant to say, i sold the car at 18650 miles
  2. B

Leaving Mazda MP3

i sold the are at 18,000+ miles !!!!!
  3. B

Leaving Mazda MP3

well i choose the civic b/c of the price, getting it for 15, 500 and they buyin my car for 15,400 not bad. GXL: the only aftermarket part i put on her is a custom piping and apexi exhuast.
  4. B

Leaving Mazda MP3

i tried to fight w/ the lemon law, but do to the fact that mazda can fix it and continue to fix it, i can't fight them too much on it, so i took it back to the auto group and they giving me 16k for the car and i'm getting the civic si for 16k, i just have the balance of my loan to pay out which...
  5. B

Leaving Mazda MP3

I'm sorry to say to my fellow members that i'm trading in my mp3 for a 02 civic si! After sunday that just past was the last straw when she didn't start for the 5th time. I had been going back and forth to the dealer on this issuse, after changing the batt twice, radio once and now they claimin...
  6. B

NYC car meet

I'm in brooklyn, so i'm down, place and time..........
  7. B

SPOOLIN's LATEST CAR STATS

spoolin i'm waitin for the final result, money is here and waitin for the microtech setup w/turbo...........so when u done let us(me) know
  8. B

My MP3 w/Gunmetal Rims!

where did u get them rims from?
  9. B

My 1991 Protege SE-GT

nice ride and welcome to the crew!
  10. B

it's not much but i still luv her!

u right about that
  11. B

I'm comparing to the other members on the board, the only mod i have is a exhaust system!
  12. B

here's another one
Back