Recent content by Bebotech

1. B

AFC-SplitSecond PSC1 Map Library

I know this thread is old and sorry to bring it back up but, I have lots of questions. Just installed a PSC1-020, my car has straight pipe, CAI, 440cc Injectors, forge Bpv, walbro 255 pump, wideband and currently running at 8-9 pounds of boost. Currently I cannot get on the gas cause the car...
  2. B

AFC-SplitSecond PSC1 Map Library

I know this thread is kinda old but, I will ask a very silly question. What is the HP range for an MSP with a AFC, Catless 2.5" exhaust and a CAI? I have the 440cc injectors that I can install, what will be the difference if I install these and run the map for 440cc injectors? Do I need to...
  3. B

Testing ABS sensor

I am having the same problem. What would be a good place to buy these?
  4. B

gt28rs .86 ar and stock s pipe, also have protege garage stainless manifold 650 obo

I am interested in the oil feed line if you have it.
  5. B

2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege Parts

The front lip comes with the bumper?
  6. B

Brake Booster Replacement

Like the title says I am planning to replace the brake booster since there is no pressure on the brake pedal. It just goes all the way down and it is not until it almost touches the bottom that the brakes apply. I am open for any suggestions you guys may have. Ok, the main questions is, is there...
  7. B

CX 7 Blow off Valve Installation

Thank you so much!!
  8. B

That is exactly what I want sound. Do you have any pictures of where it will be best to install it and where do all the vacuum hoses run and parts to buy?
  9. B

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone had ever installed a blow off valve on a Turbo CX 7. If so, I would like to get pointers on how to do this without causing any problems to the car.
  10. B

Zack Mac's P5

Are you using factory cooling fans for the P5?
  11. B

Side Skirt Clips for P5 and Oil Consumption

Like the title says folks, does anyone know what is the part number or a good source to get the plastic clips that hold the side skirts in place. Also, a have a P5 that smokes during cold start and when I punch it. I did a compression test and it seems to be in good shape. I am thinking of...
  12. B

Authentic DaveB Polished Gauge Rings

I can pick up, PM me price picked up.
  13. B

Brake Problem!

I have to say that this just is an act of God. After all of the advise I have received from this forum in regards to my brake problem I swear I have not worked on the car. I did not adjust anything after the my last post and today my ebrake started working perfectly. Thanks for all of the advise...
Back