Recent content by banjroto

1. B

New Matchbox Model

Nice, will be getting this.
  2. B

2013 CX-5 Power seat parts

Fixed. Thank you. Update, Found a matching part in ebay last week. Was out of town for business trip : http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=&icep_item=253203195763 Cost is $12 shipped. Part arrive today and it match! Lucky me. Problem solved...
  3. fitPerfectly.jpg

fitPerfectly.jpg

4. motorInstalled.jpg

motorInstalled.jpg

5. almostIdentical.jpg

almostIdentical.jpg

6. B

2013 CX-5 Power seat parts

Hi, My driver side power seat, only moves forward/backward on the right side rail. After some troubleshooting I found the culprit. The connector flexible shaft on the left of the motor snapped. Now the problem is where can I find a replacement? Besides from buying the whole power seat base...
  7. seatMotorShaft2.jpg

seatMotorShaft2.jpg

8. seatMotorShaft.jpg

seatMotorShaft.jpg

9. B

How to Change Interior Light bulbs w/pics

FYI, amazon is having a sale for 10pcs 31mm 12SMD https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NN31S7K/?tag=m20b7-20 ~
  10. B

what are ways to make CX-5 ride softer?

This is interesting product, hopefully they make one for the CX-5. Thanks for the links. As for OP, sell the CX-5 is the only way IMHO :)
  11. B

To those with cork sport springs

Did you change the shock/tires already @87k, or still using stock ? Anyway, here are my shop list so far : - corksport spring, got it already for $87.15 via e-bay. - autoexe tie-rod end, thinking to buy it directly when i travel to tokyo next december. - megan racing CAMBER ARM KIT, currently...
  12. B

noted thanks.
  13. B

Hey Chris, i got a second hand corksport spring from e-bay. I will reach 75k miles soon and planning to get the spring and the struts at the same time. Any input on a good struts to combine with the corksport spring ?
  14. B

SunTek vs. 3M (Front end film protection)

Hi, I got 3M for a good price via local groupon. Good quality in my opinion. Neverheard SunTek before. ~cheers
  15. B

5 Quart Castrol EDGE 0W-20 for under $30

Well, I have the fumoto valve installed last oil change, so i do not need the drain plug washer. I got the filter from e-bay for $9.74. Plus i am on amazon prime. Still a good deal. Just notice the Med Center Mazda banner is missing from the site.
Back