Recent content by baconbitz

1. B

Oil Pressure Gauge Question

Helping a friend install some gauges tomorrow in his Miata and have a question about the oil pressure gauge. I searched everywhere and couldn't find anything. The car is a 1991 with a 1.8L swap and the gauge is a ProSport premium. Basically what I need to know is if I can just remove the stock...
  2. B

It's been awhile......

I'm doing pretty good actually. I finally found a job, its only part time but its better than nothing. lol. How've you been? It was a bit frightening, sounded like a bomb going off. I went with an s13 because I've always wanted to build a coupe. I probably could have just gotten a new...
  3. B

It's been awhile......

I sold the MSP awhile back, 08 I believe. As for the 240....thats a long story. I'll shorten it by posting a couple of pics. The driveshaft went boom and did this... So I did this... And bought this... And did this... It's farther along than the pictures at this point. Just got my...
  4. B

It's been awhile......

I haven't posted here or seen any of you in awhile. What's up?
  5. B

wheel fitment question

Tell me about it. Teh stretch: Ownage:
  6. B

wheel fitment question

I fit 17x9 +25 on my msp. I didn't have coils to drop me enough to make it worth while though. Tires were 215/40/17. Pic: No rubbage either. Camber + Drop would have been awesome.
  7. B

What have you done to your MSP today?

Frankenstein for now at least, free motors are nice when you're broke. lol. The motor in the car is fine, I have a blown stock motor in my garage at home though.
  8. B

Mos def. A bunch of weird s*** happened so I still have that and now the Mazda is gone. It's going to be getting a 5.0L v8 out of a foxbody mustang :) I'd do an sr but I can't turn down a free motor.
  9. B

Sold mine on sunday night. Congrats to the new owner.
  10. B

Finally Building Our Beer Pong Table *Oh so baller*

Haha, nah no slave labor, she was pretty tired and went home shortly after that picture was taken. It was also pretty hot in the garage. Thanks everybody, I can't wait to get it done! Good idea on the furniture place for the resin JA. I'll see if I can find somewhere nearby.
  11. B

2003 Spicy Orange MSP $4500 quick sale

I can't believe this isn't sold.
  12. B

Thanks ya'll, I can't wait to be done with it and play on it for the first time.
  13. B

It all started Freshman year of college, maybe two weeks into the first semester. Most of my 7 roommates (yea, it was crowded.) had gone home for the weekend or were asleep already. My buddies Dan, Anthony, and I had bought some beer and were shootin the s*** in our dorm room when the idea was...
  14. B

WTB: msp near scranton PA

I would man but if the Mazda goes its gotta be for teh moniesssssssss.lol
  15. B

WTB: msp near scranton PA

I hope this isn't referring to me. Just to be clear though the car doesn't have any problems, only thing that's ever had to be replaced was a turbo coolant line, done by Mazda at the 30k mile service.
Back