Recent content by awesomestuff

1. A

Mazda Fan Circuit Trial 2011

Totally super sick! Great coverage of the event. It was way super sweet to hear the low down from you in person, but to see the photos, too... It's like Christmas! Rock on, bro!
  2. A

Mazdas at Osaka Automesse 2011

Awesome thread! Love the pictures... And the video is way sweet too!
  3. A

ようこそ!

Fine rx-8, このスレードによこそう! 11月と12月の情報本当にありがとうございました! 11月7日をおぼえとく! 会えるかな? また返事をしてください。
  4. A

ようこそ!

Ser_Cyclopsへ、 そうですね。私のメセージがGoogle翻訳でへんになりますね。でも笑いところをわかってくれて、ありがとうございます。LOLですね! ところで、あなたのメセージの下にあるの MazadaSpeed Protegeの写真がかっこいいです! その上に、このメセージがGoogle翻訳でどうなりますかな?! 私が試してみます。。。 してみました。。。やはりGoogle翻訳でちょっとへんな英語になります。 おもしろいです。(cabpatch)
  5. A

ようこそ!

皆さんへ、 外国人ですから日本語のへんなところを許してください! Mazda日本語でGO! (cabpatch)(wiggle)(iagree)
  6. A

Mazda of the Month - VOTE NOW for July!

Hey everyone, Jcell got my vote this time around, but the runner up was sm76. It was really a tough choice. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
  7. A

Mazda of the Month - VOTE NOW for June!

Man-oh-man! Another tough month of choices. The entries are SO AWESOME and TOTALLY SICK. Absolute love to everybody who entered. You all get my respect, but MY winner this month was...BoostedSpd6. -Beautiful exterior -Slick interior -Specs on the mods -The sweet pic. of the magical...
  8. A

Mazdas at Osaka Automesse 2010

Wow! I loved the 4Rotor in the RX-7! (first)
  9. A

Nearly 80,000 Members & SevenStock 12 Pics!

It has been a while since I looked at these pics, but MAN! The re-visit was SO WORTH IT! Wicked Awesome! Woo-sa!
  10. A

Mazda Rotary Fair 2009

I like this one...YEAH!!! (rockon)
  11. A

Our newest Supermoderator: evilmonkeyMSP

Way Sweet! Keep the good stuff rollin'. Congrats.
  12. A

Mazda Tribute

Hi there, I am diggin' the new Mazda Tribute 2009! As far as going green the Tribute seems like a sweet ride. Big and spacious, standard model has a 240-hp 3.0-liter V6, and comapered to the 2008 that's an increase of 18-hp. And something like 153-hp 2.5-liter 4-cylinder gas engine, combo-ed...
Back