Recent content by andresamia

1. A

Mazda5 Sliding door issue

Thanks! I am hoping that its just the handle that needs replacement. Did your door just bounce off without latching on?
  2. A

Mazda5 Sliding door issue

Mazda5 2009 GT right Sliding door. Handle is loose. It wont close unless slammed hard. What could be the problem? Is it just the handle or something else on the inside?
  3. A

Mazda5 CV axle replacement questions

For those who have replaced CV axle, at what mileage did you have to do it? What symptoms? Replace with aftermarket or OEM? Yesterday my M5 2009 Gt with 160k+ miles suddenly started vibrating when going over 60mph. Have replaced all mounts and known problematic suspension parts before. No...
  4. A

Roof rack no. CG39 V4 701

Does the OEM roof rack model cg39 v4 701 fit the Mazda5? I can't seem to find a definitive answer online. Thanks!
  5. A

Adjusting emergency brake

Thanks, will check the brakes. I just replaced rear pads last year so they should be good. Someone suggested to check the cable. Aside from stretching could these cables break and need replacement?
  6. A

Adjusting emergency brake

The hand emergency brakes on my M5 2009gt needs to be tightened. I found this video on youtube: Is it really as simple as tightening the screw clockwise? Anything I have to watch out for? Thanks
  7. A

P0134

Thanks! I had a shop install a Denso. Code is clear now. Hoping this sensor lasts another 100k miles.
  8. A

P0134

I have a CEL with P0134 code on my M5 2009 GT with 124K+ miles. Most likely O2 sensor needs to be replaced for the first time. I just wanted to hear about experiences/opinions of those who have replaced theirs. Did it clear the code? Dis replacement last? Did you use OEM or aftermarket...
  9. A

P0401

So I tried cleaning the MAF sensor but ended having to replace it. Thi was actually the 2nd time Ive replaced it. My previous MAF sensor was actually a Denso that was put in about 2 years ago at the same time my M5s throttle body was cleaned. This was done to clear another CEL. This time I...
  10. A

P0401

I ended having to replace the EGR valve as recommended by mechanic. Code was cleared. Car runs fine except after about 150 miles I now have a new CEL P2177. Could this be related or is this a new issue?
  11. A

P0401

P0401 and P2177 My 2009 5 GT with 117K+ miles just indicated Cel P0401 EGR flow insufficient. Is this likely a simple replacement job? I usually buy the part online and go to my mechanic to have it installed. Whatbrands are good to use or is it important to use OEM for this one? Thanks
  12. A

Mushy brake pedal (2006 Mazda5)

Finally able to put closure to this issue. And yes it was the ABS that was the culprit. My 5 never had any leaks and CEL/ABS light. Even dealer couldnt isolate the problem and wanted me to replace MC, all calipers, all brake hoses, and the ABS unit. While trying to solve the sinking brake...
  13. A

Mushy brake pedal (2006 Mazda5)

Did you have to bleed the new ABS pump using a device when you installed it?
  14. A

Intake Manifold Removal-Broken brake booster hose, broken VTCS solenoid.

I am having issues with a low brake pedal and intermittent whinning sound upon release of brake pedal. Why did you need this part? What were the symptoms? Does this part have a check valve?
  15. A

kyb 551105

Thanks I also have this KYB part installed and it there has been great improvement to the ride
Back