1. A

SOLD: 2019 CX-5 SIGNATURE 19" Factory Wheels / Tires / Sensors FLAWLESS

Still Available. Stored in my Garage. Ready to Ship anywhere in the US
  2. A

I still have these for sale. Price Reduced to $1250 + Shipping
  3. A

$340 for shipping. I will split it with you, so your price will be $170.
  4. A

I am in Tampa Bay Area. PM me your zip code and I can provide you with a UPS shipping estimate
  5. A

For Sale: Set of 4 Hyper Black / Gloss Graphite 2019 CX-5 SIGNATURE Edition 19" Wheels with Toyo A36 size P225/55R19 tires Flawless condition. Not a single scratch on any wheel. They were taken off at 200 miles are replaced with a set of 20" powder-coated Niche Targa wheels & tires. Tires have...
  6. A

Show me your CX-5 wheels

Niche Targa 20x8.5 ET42 Wheels (custom powdercoated in gloss gunmetal finish) with Michelin 255/45R20 tires If anyone is interested...my OEM Hyper Black / Gloss Gunmetal Mazda Signature 19" Wheels / Tires / sensors are for sale in the mazdas247 marketplace. -AGLAT
  7. A

Show me your CX-5 wheels

2015 Grand Touring with Tech Package (and tinted windows) 20x8.5 ET38 Ace Alloy V12 wheels, with 255/45R20 Yokohama Parada Spec-X tires
  8. A

What did you pay for your CX-5?

To clarify, I wasn't asking about the total Interest over the life of the loan, but rather any finance charges associated with borrowing the money in the first place. It sounds like there aren't any additional charges to be concerned with -- only the interest itself. Thanks ! --AGLAT
  9. A

What did you pay for your CX-5?

How much are the finance charges when you get the loan through Mazda ? Thanks, --AGLAT
Back