Recent content by AdzamOZ

1. A

Car Play and Android Auto GENUINE Mazda Out NOW!

For all ND Mazda MX-5/Miata Genuine Car Play and Android Auto in their MZD/Mazda Connect Infotainment System. Here again are the GENUINE Mazda Part Numbers for the required new parts.. 1 x TK78-66-9U0C AUX Hub Unit. 1 x C9**-V6-605 USB Data Cable SET (2)...see READ-ME Warning.txt in Server in...
  2. A

Car Play and Android Auto GENUINE Mazda.

For 2015.5 on-wards Mazda 6 Genuine Car Play and Android Auto in their MZD/Mazda Connect Infotainment System. This upgrade KIT is NOT For 1st Generation Mazda 6 with TomTom in Dash Navigation System. Here again are the GENUINE Mazda Part Numbers for the required new parts.. 1 x TK78-66-9U0C...
  3. A

GENUINE Mazda CarPlay+Android Auto is ALL right HERE !!

For 2014 on-wards Mazda 3 Genuine Car Play and Android Auto in their MZD/Mazda Connect Infotainment System. Here again are the GENUINE Mazda Part Numbers for the required new parts.. 1 x TK78-66-9U0C AUX Hub Unit. 1 x C9**-V6-605 USB Data Cable SET (2)...see READ-ME Warning.txt in Server in...
  4. A

GENUINE Mazda CarPlay+Android Auto is HERE AND NOW!

For 2014 on-wards Mazda 2 Genuine Mazda Car Play and Android Auto in their MZD/Mazda Connect Infotainment System. Here again are the GENUINE Mazda Part Numbers for the required new parts.. 1 x TK78-66-9U0C AUX Hub Unit. 1 x C9**-V6-605 USB Data Cable SET (2)...see READ-ME Warning.txt in Server...
  5. A

GENUINE CarPlay+Android Auto is ALL HERE and Now!

For Mazda CX-3 Genuine Car Play and Android Auto in their MZD/Mazda Connect Infotainment System. Here again are the GENUINE Mazda Part Numbers for the required new parts.. 1 x TK78-66-9U0C AUX Hub Unit. 1 x C9**-V6-605 USB Data Cable SET (2)...see READ-ME Warning.txt in Server in link.for your...
  6. A

CX-8 GENUINE Car Play and Android Auto

For the few Mazda CX-8 Diesel Owners in Australia who want to install Genuine Car Play and Android Auto in their MZD Connect Infotainment System. Well Finally here are the Mazda Part Numbers for the required new parts.. 1 x TK78-66-9U0C AUX Hub Unit. 1 x C924-V6-605 USB Data Cable SET (2) Plus...
  7. A

TC CX-9 FINALLY Coming to Europe

Sorry IF this has been posted before... But I know guys in Europe have been asking about IF and WHEN the new TC CX-9 (2.5 Turbo) will ever e coming to Europe. Well it looks like it is just around the corner, as Left Hand Drive models have now been listed in Mazda GEPC Genuine Mazda Electronic...
  8. A

BHP1-66-EZ1A Mazda SD Card WARNING for Mazda Connect

BTW: There is a new major Software Update for all Mazda Connect/MZD Connect users to fix the many system bugs. Version 55.00.650 is available now at Mazda Dealer service shops (they may not have yet downloaded the large file). Obviously you will have to book your car in.
  9. A

BHP1-66-EZ1A Mazda SD Card WARNING for Mazda Connect

Also applies to Mazda 'MZD Connect' SD Navigation Cards used in countries.... I just wanted to make people aware that some owners are unwittingly selling old or used Mazda SD Nav Cards on eBay. Basically do not buy them as these SD Nav cards are locked to the vehicles VIN Number after the car...
  10. A

Mazda's in Australia Rates Number 1 Again in JD Power Survey..Twice in a row

http://www.pressreleasepoint.com/mazda-ranks-highest-newvehicle-ownership-satisfaction-australiasydney-3-june-2009 Mazda ranks highest in satisfying new-vehicle owners in Australia for a second consecutive year, according to the J.D. Power and Associates 2009 Australia Vehicle Ownership...
  11. A

Ford Sells Mazda Shares

FORD SELLS A PORTION OF ITS STAKE IN MAZDA; TWO COMPANIES WILL CONTINUE STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP Ford Motor Company said it will sell a portion of its ownership stake in Mazda Motor Corp., and the two companies will continue their successful strategic relationship. The ratio of Ford’s ownership...