Recent content by 2088 MSP

1. 2

close/open loop issue

they're supposed to stay stoich, that why its called closed ******* loop! and btw, i attempted to help an issue you weren't having (my mistake) and wrote such a long response is precisely because i read the whole thread, so if you cant accept somebodys' help, you need to chill the **** out.
  2. 2

Mazdaspeed 6 Stanced from Quebec city

the decal is kind of in-ur-face-obnoxious, but otherwise i just love the speed6's. i'm already set on getting one in the near future.
  3. 2

close/open loop issue

no limp mode at all. but anyway i'm basing this on the mods u have in your signature: you're running way more boost, and way more flow(because of the bigger turbo) and you have bigger injectors. of course the stock tune is gonna be freaking out as soon as you touch boost. it says you have a...
  4. 2

What have you done to your MSP today?

disconnect the tie rods, the 2 bolts from the struts and either take off the calipers, or just the brake line anchor bolts. after all that the hubs with rotors and all will pivot and u'll be able to pull the axles out. did it this way when replaced both of my wheel bearings.
  5. 2

What have you done to your P5 today?

whos going to be looking under your car?
  6. 2

Air Flow Logistics AFC Instructions / Schematic

i second that, just got my piggy, need directions.
  7. 2

0 compression on cyl 4 is a very seriuos problem. did u measure with a screw in fitting on ur comp gauge or just one of those wedge shaped rubber stopper ones?
  8. 2

FS: NEW GT2554 turbo, Apex 2.5" DP, s-pipe,oil line kit,fuel rail, mounts, brake pads

how and where did u manage to get a 70 duro RMM? they only have 88 and 95 duro on AWR website. edit: oh protegegarage, nvm
  9. 2

anybody try using mazda 6 hood dampers for ur protege? like this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tein-BHD01-M52-Hood-Damper-/160710609555?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item256b194a93&vxp=mtr instead of the protege specific(BHD01-M22)
  10. 2

What have you done to your P5 today?

lol, hows that putlocker/sockshare video streaming going! also nice find, or do u just live in GA area? Also, anybody try using mazda 6 hood dampers for ur protege? like this one...
  11. 2

bore is too big, iirc, 67 mm is ours. edit: double checked and yeah 67.1 is correct.
  12. 2

definitely love meat more than stretched. and that looks awesome!
  13. 2

did anybody try fitting giant(relatively) 2454017's on our racing harts?
  14. 2

WTB: rx8 stock 5 spoke rims

dont care about the condition as long as they aren't bent, plan on doing custom paint/powder. HMU
Back