WTB Low Mileage Mazda5

Hello, everyone. As my family continues to expand, I find myself needing more space than my Mazda3 has to offer. I saw a Mazda5 on the way home and fell in love with the cute little van smiling at me. Looking on autotrader.com brought me a lot of vans that are out of my meager price range of 8k. I'm hoping to find a 2012 or newer.

Anyone have any tips on where to look or have one they're willing to sell?

@phunky.buddha has one for sale but I'm not sure it still is and it's really not what you're looking for but I thought I'd mention it anyway (just in case ;))...

@phunky.buddha has one for sale but I'm not sure it still is and it's really not what you're looking for but I thought I'd mention it anyway (just in case ;))...
Thanks Antoine! Still available but currently pending, buyer is supposed to finalize the deal on Tuesday (6/2). I'm in the Dallas TX area. Price updated to $1500 plus freebie plane tickets if I can get them on AA..

Any updates yet? Considering buying a Mazda5 because of the space and compact design.
Hi @BruceGreen. I have a 2010 Mazda5 with a manual 5-speed transmission and low miles (~65K). I am thinking of selling it since I don’t use it outside of summer getaways. Where are you located and are you interested? Thx, Rich

Back